You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 11:46am

Author: b4roqu3

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

right...u guys really think "they" listen to community need? poll clearly shows us that most player wants to nerf modesty more than to nerf 11th hour...but what happened? yea....lets nerf the small recharge card so those whales can play their big recharge card.. that's just logic

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 3:23am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "TheBarrister" Yeah it just came out, but you have to act fast, cos your players base is in really bad shape and what developers do to your game is nothing good. Modesty at awaken will be super easy to kill for rangers (DeadlyBlow), developers are making God from this class, rangers already laugh hard from it, soon it will be only class left in your game, mages have already hard days to catch up and priests suck preety much along with warriors completly. As class balance here prolly...

Friday, April 27th 2018, 6:00am

Auction House Sniping

i think AH should ended 1hr after the last bid,so no one will snipe and the one that got the card pay the card she/he think its worth

Monday, June 19th 2017, 7:43am

Father's Day Event

Players: Numberone, S13-CAIN B4roqu3, S9-DARIUS JackKiller, S6-DANTE AndrewVII, S10-SMASHA' RULK Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 11:44am

Battlements not working

my battlement cannot be played

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 12:27am

Qilin not working in 2v2

There are some of implicit rules in this game that doesnt make sense, but u will found out eventually and adapt to it

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 12:20am

about mounts

This is the most reasonable thought which is sadly didnt go with their idea +100 for this

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 3:10am

[Suggestion] Search bar

+1 for this And on alchemy lab too Scrolling down on creature type mostly failed and must b done by several times on clicking on the really tiny spot...kinda unpractical imo

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 8:52am

[Criticism] Boredom is kicking in

wow..the guy that usually shout "stop complaining etc..etc" now making a thread about complaint

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 1:35am

[Feedbacl] Stop your Complaining about EVERYTHING

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Making a thread to complain about everyone complaining about everything. Good one. Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Making a thread to complain about everyone complaining about everything. Good one. This is the best imo

Monday, November 28th 2016, 9:25am

Asc Tower

+1 for this This has been said for long time i think And nothin has been done about it

Friday, November 25th 2016, 11:32am

Cyber monday

Quoted from "KhalilPr0" A tip- why dont u make a day for non-vip players that login on a daily basis in which they can buy vip packs for gold or rubies. Be happy coz today your pray is answered Check on black friday icon Everyone can buy vip packs using gold

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:31am

Black Friday

Black friday? Why black? I hate racist...

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:09am

New & Upcoming Cards Spoilers

Quoted from "Mythremi" It's got to the point where it's not even funny or interesting. At least about half the tarots had the feel of "Hm, I wonder if there's a way to optimise this?". These virtues are just "Yup I'll just throw that in.". There's absolutely no need for deck balance or anything nowadays. Get yourself half a dozen virtues and unless your opponent has also wasted thousands of pounds on the game, you're not gonna lose. look at their CD's,they made it "auto balanced" deck if u real...

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 1:05am

[Suggestion] Upgrade Rep shop!!!

+1 for this idea Add the new cards keep the old one still

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 12:30pm

Silver for the "Become a K&L Star Event"

Quoted from "Fang" It was Broqu3 i think? Basically was me with undead fighting him. I might be able to find the video on my google drive when home tho B4roqu3, s9

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 3:52pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Quoted from "Fang" Yeah the 100% reanimate is not affected by holy. Likewise with suns 100% return But desperate soul however is killed outright by holy (Even awaken with 100% will not return to holy) So DS should b an error text, coz holy dmg stops reanimate,skele,and souldbound..reanimate and soulbound is not 100% so when it becomes 100 %,holy shouldnt stop it

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 7:41am

How does betrayal gate work?

If u play mtg,then u would understand stack resolve...where the last act resolve first whereas ur case,creature deal opponent,then deal owner,that resolve deal damage to owner first then oponent

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 3:02am

If anyone interested in having a Fenris the Butcher and other creature as their backgrounds.

Quoted from "Dota2pro" Some pretty good artwork with these. They put out a bunch with the compendium bundle this year so a few of them just reminded me of creature cards. For some really sick artwork, i would have to look at some of the magic the gathering cards. There was a series of altered cards and the designs are just incredible. Cool that people used these things as their BGs in the past/current. I once look the zombified version of jace,gideon,chandra...here they are