You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 11:10am

Author: messja

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Fang, there is however hp limit of the creature that is on the portal. in case, on the cards isn't specify that don't work until end of summoner turn (because that is...the end of my turn), and on the cards is specify that all damage dealt or done from/to inside creature.....then i expect that if i use a skill on creature that have portal on at this time, the damage reflect on summoner too. this is my opinion. PS: and stop laughing when your auto deck beat me, and crying when my nub rushing deck...

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:32am

Betrayer's gate, text missing or bug

Hi to all, i post here for a betrayer's gate bug, on the first turn it work only with damage dealt from creature but not work with skill cards like true shot and double stab. Please can you fix this bug?

Monday, August 8th 2016, 4:04pm

Create a Card vol.2 (Submit Entries)

category: the most original see image at link Moved Temporarily nick: messja server: s4 sarya

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 12:46am

World points rewards in forbidden zone event

thank you, then if i understand all player in the server have the same amount of points and everyone reach 3000 individual point can get the rewards. right?

Friday, March 11th 2016, 11:58pm

World points rewards in forbidden zone event

Hi anyone, i have a question about forbidden zone event, i tried to know which is the action that gives "world points rewards" and how many point every action gives; but it seems like random......someone of you have any idea about that? Thank you in advance for your response.