You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 8:10pm

Author: nameless44

new world cup form

to bad there isnt a reply at all from the mods. Event is closing soon and every one is waiting for a responce !!! The event is terrible and it did go very wrong, a lot of people did send in theire scores but th efollow up went all wrong. Now everybody is waiting for a reply and it doesnt come, the question is , why doesnt it come ? maybe give very one a few red ( impossible) ball to get for free. Today i changes 109 chests into balls but no red one !!! What are the odds ? 1 at a million ? Last y...

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 6:30am

new world cup form

The world cup event will end at 22-7 10 hr server time. Will we get the ball packs before end of event ? Saved all my chests till we get the balls to try get the rare ones. .

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 7:44am

new world cup form

The new world cup : place youre bets, form (link) isnt working correctly. Says isnt approved by google.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 9:11am

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

Quoted from "Lukestar" Why on earth would tami need a nerf. Its all the other draw power/insp cards that makes the difference. She can be affected by effects and killed easily. Take a look at aw mercy i.e, with insp 5 also I think because Kingbast dont have this card and every card he doesnt have needs to be nerfed lately.

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:37pm

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

pfff, and again and again. Allways WHINING ( is this the correct spelling ? ) maybe make a petition about all new recharge cards!!! Some people are to ………… Cant say what i want because then iam not acting like an adult. p.s. I hope i dont have made any grammer errors because they will tell instantly.

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 7:36am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

Quoted from "KingBast" Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong. Luckely that ur english is perfect, maybe you can master also my spoken first language. Maybe you can be a teacher. Dont forget not all people on this forum speak and or write English every day. Be glad you can understand what iam typing. I can write all of this in my countries spoken language but iam sure you dont understand any of it. So be glad i can write and speak understandable E...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 2:44pm

The biggest problem about this is that the forum is flooded with all the petitions, and in all the petitions people are wining about cards who are to strong compare to the regular "free" cards. Maybe make 1 topic for all the cards who people want to have a petition for ! So does the forum stay clean and can everybody see the important things who are also on this forum. The last few weeks the forum is for 75% filled with all kinds of useless petition things.

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:09am

Getting a little bit tired of all the petitions about cards and nerfs on the forum. Do you people really think it helps to ask for a petition about 99% of all the new cards ? The forum is flooded with all this nonsence and where this forum is really about is to help eachother and ask important things to the GM's.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 11:48am

11th hour vs tami

Quoted from "glingsta" im agree 11th hour was to powerfull but find 4/3 or 3/3 a bit to much though atm tami is way more powerfull and dont need to hit hero and so many more things as life atk and ability extra's might be a option give everyone a tami who have 11th hour? just a suggestion think compensate enough 1 powerfull card is devilerd in 2 cards which do the same And what to give to people who allready have Tami ? Dont think people are waiting for a second Tami. 1 is enough in a deck.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:54pm

Parabellum and Dema

Yes very good job guys, event list is looking great

Monday, May 7th 2018, 1:19pm

Sou report Evie question

And when players bought gold befor sunday 10:00 CET , can they get the bonus for tarot also ? The event said that it ended on 6 may 10:00 CET and the tarot started 6 may 10:00 CET. So i have bought gold for Evie and missed Tarot event. Do i now get the compesation too ?

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 6:58am

Challenge for Heroes:

i thought every server cluster must have done it

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 5:27pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Its allmost impossible for new servers like s 16 and 17. The whole server 16 there are only 5 or 6 people with mimic. and people with mimic are from different timezones. we tried today but only for short time cuz of time difference and cuz of lack of card becuz 16 and 17 are the new servers max is 3 we get . isnt fair cuz of new servers and low amount of people

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 10:07am

Events missing

For a few days the most events didnt show up, today when free card event must arrive, there still isnt any event showing on there the only events that are on are : Booster Bonanza and daily login.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 6:30pm

Challenge for Heroes:

S16 didnt do it yet i think. Need more people with mimics and or doppelganger

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 1:32pm

Easter Egg Form

How many eggs are there in total ?

Monday, March 19th 2018, 12:14pm

Event

Easter is on the first of April, so youre a little bit early

Monday, March 12th 2018, 5:39pm

2 different languages in game

Just noticed it a week ago , maybe thats because i life close to the German border

Monday, March 12th 2018, 5:00pm

2 different languages in game

Hello i play via Facebook on s-16 an English server, since last week i see sometimes text in german language. Hope it isnt permanent, i can read German but not for 100%. see the green text in the tab : hero's pack