hire to me to work at weekends

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 6:39pm

Author: TheBane

V and V packs not coming?

i think it will be 2998 gold and vip 5 like tarrot packs

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:27pm

Hello

y if i had payed a house on my acc i would also cheer yay kal .... anyway most of the old people know that if they didnt had spend money allready they wouldnt be still here as for your opinion and cheers about kal well .... feel free to ask people in game and i dont expect you to admit anything . as for you alena well when you were with fannon in rom you were saying other stuff so its normal for you to follow da monay have fun

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 4:23pm

not here in s17 yet

well WHEN he repply he ussualy do stuff and help but that when is rare

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 4:10pm

not here in s17 yet

i was ready to ask you the same Kaynie cause you asked him at disc if he read your msg in whatsapp and your ban was uplifted i think ? hmmm . we got 1 issue with support and ussualy when someone tell to us ""or talk to dema "" but w8 he NEVER hmmm answer or read the msgs . and as i know hmmm you got the number

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:15pm

not here in s17 yet

nah if you msg him in whatsapp like others he is there

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 1:07pm

not here in s17 yet

you woke up Dema :O how you managed to do that and tower should have started later not early but they said scedule can change its writen

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:15am

Gold Rush and Soul of the Dragon rewards.

ah does not count for gold rush its on the Gold rush guide also ...... sorry S

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 6:52pm

Game down?

smells like big comp since we miss tower event battle on the heights fruit chests and more nom nom nom and smell like ddos

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:56am

no comments

hmmm have fun

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 8:55am

Shout Box

i wonder why

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 2:56pm

valentines poem

Your lips so soft and red, the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. Your beauty so bright and warm, shinning through the darkest storm. Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky, when I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high. My love for you is pure and true, I never stop thinking of you. I am your armor to protect you from harm, like you are to me, a lucky charm. For you are my heart, my soul, bane s10 you are my whole world. s10 thebane

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 6:14pm

Login

so internet cafes share ips so its illegal ? btw as i know screenshot of chats are private at facebook and skype so eny copy is violation ... i am just saying

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 9:24am

The KaL Times

yeap as you see you cant satisfy everyone . they give free lege , godlike and crystal to make godlike hubrid free .... i found rewards OP yea for those fodders true ... not all got lege horses and most of them got epic from events so yea better epic fodders

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:43pm

i cant log in game

i am saying that its 100% no and will be lame if they give black opals while some people payed for them and some will take them for free ifffff they give them but they wont its like you say ok cause game was down 3 hours for EXAMPLE ( lets be honest in those 3 hours you will do 10 bosses maybe and battlements = 200.000 maybe and ok chance for lege opal ) while you ask them to give you stuff that you ( not specialy you ) wont even pay a $ but you demand it .... and the rewards they gave for gs do...

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:16pm

i cant log in game

and cause you missed battlements and tower and some score you want free opal that other people payed 15.000 and 50.000 ? op ...

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:02pm

i cant log in game

cheychey thats what i say .... people stay and looking the screen for hours and spam the same "" is it up ? omg i cant log ... "" that sitting on that chair and spam sht or look the screen go out .... game wont be up for the next 24 hours so get over it

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:56pm

i cant log in game

well lets just all spam "" omg i cant log omg i cant log "" then server will go up ...... damn people go out ..... go have some fun ....