You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 460.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:12am

Author: Parabellum

July event list

Hi all. I aim to post the event list as soon as everything on the test server matches the maintenance request. Currently it does not and I am being logged into the DE test server for some strange reason so I have no idea if the content matches the MR and cannot provide the English card names or preview images for the next cycle. This idea that event lists are held back on purpose has never been the case, I can only provide the information I have to hand and I currently don't have enough to final...

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 11:48pm

new world cup form

Demadrend is the only person who can address this. Myself and Zidane are not directly involved in this event but the issue has been raised. Apologies for the broken form and hopefully a solution will be offered soon.

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 8:08am

Event List: July / Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for July. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS FOR THIS CYCLE The Large Recharge Card for this cycle is Placater Zulema! Here is everything else ;)

Monday, June 25th 2018, 10:32pm

Event List: June / Card Previews

Hello Heroes, here is the event list which covers the last week of June. The Forbidden Zone date will be announced with the July event list. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) Large Recharge Promo Booster Bonanza Cards

Friday, June 15th 2018, 7:44pm

[EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done)

Hello Heroes. The changes to this card have now been implemented and will soon be updated in-game. Blockade 1: When dealing damage to a hero, increases countdown of 2 random cards in the enemy Hero's hand by 1. Blockade 2: When dealing damage to a hero, increases countdown of 2 random cards in the enemy Hero's hand by 2. Compensation is still being decided upon and will be announced once a decision is reached.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:21pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of the previous round (June 9th, 2018) of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners blacklight s15 Kaynie s1 Saber s17 Paranoia s1 Kyonshi s17 miyu s1 krenko s17 Alenka s1 AiAi s16 KingBast s1 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander857920171', 0); //]]> blacklight s15 Kaynie s1 Saber s17 Paranoia s1 Kyonshi s17 miyu s1 krenko s17 Alenka s1 AiAi s16 KingBast s1 If you missed out this time, GM_...

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 4:29pm

Forum Event Rewards

I replied that I would get it checked for you and have already made Demadrend aware of this. Hopefully any outstanding prize issues will be resolved next week.

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 8:31pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Due to the primary battle system failing on s1-s15, this seems like an appropriate time to Catch the GM! GM_Parabellum can be found in Sealed League between 21:30 and 23:30 CEST today - June 9th, 2018! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player] Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 7:27pm

Game Is Not Working (s1-s15)

This particular bug has been around since before then, though the merge may have made it more likely.

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 6:15pm

Game Is Not Working (s1-s15)

Exactly the same glitch as recently fixed it seems. An emergency ticket has been submitted.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 2:16pm

[Event] Corpus Christi Puzzle (Done)

Hello Heroes, your prizes for this event have now been delivered to your inboxes. Please make Zidane or myself aware of any prize issues.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 8:57pm

Game is glitched for S1MRG and S13MRG

An Emergency ticket has been raised for this issue.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 12:01am

Hello Heroes. Here is the reveal of the hidden words and their respective prize tiers. Thanks for participating. Your prizes should be with you very soon ;)

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:50pm

S17 need to get merged

Your PM should be with you now. Thank you for your feedback.

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 10:01am

Hello Heroes! On the occasion of Corpus Christi we have created for you a "little" puzzle. However, a "little" luck will be needed to get the best rewards ;) Discover the hidden words in this "Kings and Legends" themed word search. There are 31 hidden words (creatures and skills) and you will gain prizes for submitting 10 of your finds! Each of the hidden words is at least 5 letters long and has been randomly assigned to 1 of 5 Prize Tiers. This assignment was made arbitrarily so there is no cor...

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 4:58pm

Master Skill Pack V

Compensation has now been sent to those who opened packs when they first became available.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:19pm

Parabellum and Dema

Thanks Recalim, I will keep trying to improve upon things. Having all the relevant card previews is much easier than searching through the in-game guide and the thumbnailing makes it easier on the eye than a giant image wall :)

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:11pm

Event List: June / Card Previews

Oh yeah, I forgot to add the Ally Banner Event which started today and ends 26th June 2018. Topup Reward: Voidreaper Phaeron Login Reward: Yasmir Fellheart

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 11:51am

Maintenance

Okay, we're back in business (and yes that was a long maintenance).