You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 387.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 9:32am

Author: KingBast

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Yeah those 9 people who voted for a nerf really messed this up for everyone. As on point as ever Kaynie.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 1:32am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

ID seems great to me, always agreeing with Kaynie about everything. What's not to like? I think you are just upset that Pan got stolen.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 1:29am

11th hour vs tami

Thanks for letting us know (again). I don't know where this forum would be without you Wally, probably higher up the Alexa rankings.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 1:27am

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

If that was true I'd be asking for a lot more cards to be nerfed or banned. I'm asking for Tami to be nerfed or banned because it's good for the game, just like 11th was. We can already see what a difference the 11th nerf made. I just want to see more amazing things happen. Sometimes you need to destroy in order to create. Oh okay, you're right. It's because I forgot to pay my dealer for another stupid card that I am having ridiculous withdrawal symptoms. Sorry, cancel the nerf.

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 11:56pm

Quoted from "minisplus" Quoted from "KingBast" Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong. Your grammar is not the best either considering the amount of mistakes that you made (such as not capitalising "LMAO" in your signature), you hypocrite. Maybe you should pay attention to your own grammar instead of embarrassing yourself? PS you did not use quotation marks in the comment that I quoted. I was focusing on spelling, not grammar. Thanks for letting e...

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 6:05am

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

Thanks for letting us know what's happening on your version of the game. Please be sure to keep us informed as often as possible.

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:07pm

It's not something I want. Just trying to improve the game like everyone else. I apologise if I'm wrong for asking for another innocent small recharge card to die but this is the price of progress. A ray of hope.

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 12:21am

If it isn't major whales deciding what should happen, it's new forum users with less than 10 posts to their name. The player base in the middle are not classed as 'at risk' minorities so we're not entitled to protection from free2play hurrdurr or paid2rule herpaderp. Oh, your post got removed, but I agreed with it.

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:49pm

The difference between free card Pan removal and paid card 11th nerf is that Pan was easily replaced by easy to obtain Nids which were quickly awakened by Ranger Danger derp whales. 11th might as well have been removed as many players who used her haven't been able to substitute so easily and quickly. Let's ignore some of the ridiculous game breaking large recharge cards because only whales buy those. My recent petition thread was more satire than a real intent to ruin another card under the gui...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:31pm

Word Cup event

Contact Support immediately Kaynie, this is going to have an adverse affect on how many ball sacks you get and puts you at a disadvantage again!!!

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:02pm

The time is out of joint - or the rush paradox

He didn't insult me Soliel, I am tilted. The rest were responses, not insults. Truth hurts if you're a flimsy man who came here to namedrop ROM as often as possible. The only person interested in your insider knowledge and long-winded opinions of the game can be found on Discord and you found him. Nobody cares about your Fairy dilemma. Become VIP and you can have an opinion (that's what I got told when I first started playing here).

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:26pm

Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong.

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:21pm

Why would I buy another card that is going to get nerfed with a tried and tested formula? Sorry you bought a card I'm trying to get banned or given away for free to all my dudes who don't have it.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:52pm

I don't have a problem with you, the arena is empty for the most part so I couldn't have an arena problem if I wanted one. My issue is with you telling me to get over 11th being nerfed. This petition is about Tami Miwako, another card that could hurt whales and VIP0's with all the fancy gear. I am on your side, this is good for the game right?!

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:45pm

I've no problem with the nerf bro, I only login to speak to certain people in guild chat. Them whales can take all my cards away and I wouldn't care. I am posting this for this any whales who may be suffering at the hands of Tami Miwako using a tried and tested method invented by Wally. Surely there must be at least 3 (which adds up to a community). Just 2 more people and I can get myself a poll that makes no difference. Much more fun than meeting you (or any other special sausage) in arena.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:25pm

players that have Tami always wins, no matter what op cards you have, a card that makes you stop playing its completely stupid, so in server 1 only have 30 or 40 players that have that card, so my request its or to make an event for us to have the possibility to have that broken card or totally remove her from this game, because its totally broken and anti strategy card, like those stupid qilins, this game its completely destroyed because of that kind of COWARD cards. Its an insult for my money ...

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:19pm

11th hour vs tami

You need to login to buy recharge cards which is the only reason worth logging in now. I forgot to login and missed the opportunity to purchase another small recharge card (which may or may not be nerfed in the future with or without compo). I don't think any large recharge card will ever be rendered useless, so we should all buy those now whenever we remember to login. +1 for a compensation Tami Miwako on the basis I missed it due to 11th disappointment.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:22pm

Really no need to argue. I agree with a lot of what Jeff says, you have yet to convince me of anything with your single digit post count and 'sense'. In your black and white argument you may be correct. The game is still free to play. However, most people who have played it soon realise that if you don't want to be a fairyman or a qilinlady that pay-to-compete, not even pay-to-win, is a logical next step if you are serious about this game. If you are claiming that the game is not 100% pay-to-win...

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:08pm

11th hour vs tami

Welcome to hell, where the dumbest members of society are suddenly blessed with something they call 'sense'. Nerf a card because of 'sense', add another card that needs nerfing because of 'sense'. Repeat process. Profit.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:01pm

Someone with sense please. A rare find on these forums lately so good luck finding that person.