Can they just let us extract this garbage card so we get our rubies back

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:54pm

Author: Dragon

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Where the rubies at

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 1:48pm

s13-15 left to rot?

Those extra godlike wont matter as much. Mostly revolves around deck building. Im rank 2 on the ranking and im only vip 5...

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 1:40am

11th nerf comp

How are we looking on the 11th comp. Just following up on the status, are we gonna keep it this way? Overall i am happy with the the changes. It definitely is a positive impact on the arena and variety of decks. 11th Hour Towahli -> Just 'Towahli'

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 1:32am

s13-15 left to rot?

The only variance i see with the newer and older server is red rubies some silver and godlike equips. Please note that battlement attack came out when s16 was out.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 7:53pm

magican broken

It probably gave the buff to a card with artic barrier.

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 11:27pm

Suggestion: Buffing Older Cards

This game dont work on balancing and revamping. What they do is constantly create new op cards to keep milking them. 2 years ago 8k recharge card, hachimana, elder kane and etc. Those are literally trash now.

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 1:34pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I believe the changes has been confirmed next update. See link below. [EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done)

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:02pm

Mergeee

He comes on to post a event and disappears for another week.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:26pm

[Event] Corpus Christi Puzzle (Done)- reward

Good recharge card doesnt equal good service. Looks more like milking all they can before they dip lols

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:25pm

Mergeee

Comes on to promote and then flys away for week.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:16pm

Mergeee

This is what i mean by understaff. Give them a week to respond. Dema gotta promote other games

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 6:29pm

Mergeee

All that godlike gear

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 4:34pm

Mergeee

What is this

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 3:00pm

Mergeee

Did we just get cross merged . S16 ranking looks weird

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:27pm

Mergeee

Quoted from "Zidane" As far as I've been told, that is the next thing on the list. Next thing on the list? So nearly 3 months later and still nothing?

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:14pm

The issue isnt the timing of the reward distribution, its the service they are providing. The last 2 cm arches/lilpwnd were paid employees. If someone had an issue, it would take weeks, months or even years to have it sorted out. I believe there were a couple post regarding missing gold after recharges. The turn around rate is slow.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 6:15pm

All data was submitted via google. Which means its a lot easier to extract and consolidate. It takes less than 1 hour to consolidate filter and drop a if/vlookup formula. The issue is that only dema has the ability to send out reward as oppose to the cm if we had one.