You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:21pm

Author: false

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

U people crying about the nerf it really don't change anything the card is still going to be very op. Gl distract 2 cards by 2 if critts by 4 and if reaping is on it even worse. So in 1 turn can put 4 cards to max cd. 11 hour hits u dies judgement spits it back out hits again for another 2. Decks r not going to change much. But good try.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 3:36pm

Parabellum and Dema

Yes the event list looks good. Just hope in the daily login coming there is actually something good in it. For the new cards there r only 2 out of all them I'm would get because there r to many 3cd awaken modesties out there and doomskars. The only 2 shield ward cards on the list the rest r worthless in this meta. That is just my opinion but other people have there own playing style.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 9:05pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

What I'm wondering is how many people voted more than once. The gm should check and see. All u have to do is sigh up with a different email ever time and keep voting. I'm pretty sure there r a lot of them 11 hour lovers that have voted many times.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 7:26pm

I don't even think u have to ask for my opinion on the card. Yes remove and fix the cards u broke with the maintenance last time.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 9:50pm

Modesty and Qilins

Yes I know all that I played long enough to know. I'm just saying with modesty on the field it should never dispel or anything.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:42pm

Modesty and Qilins

For one it shouldn't matter if they played wheel or not. Modesty should stop cards from working even when first played. Only cards that shouldn't be effected is shield ward or other wise stated on the card can not be effected by positive or negative effects.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:47pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

Bad new's s13-15 they can't restore your hero's so u must start over. Just playing.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 5:50pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

I got 1 question. Is PvP ranking for post season coming up going to go off the reseted score or our old ones. Cause unlike some people on here they can PvP all day to get there score back quick. But I work and don't have time to get back where I was.

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 4:08pm

Ban of Pan

U talk about killing the game. For that reason. I am a big whale if u take pan out u r killing the game r u people that st***d. U take any chance of the low vips and nonvip of winning away. That's mean a lot more people quiting. U people should of took a poll on here. U did not talk to the main population. Just because u talk to 2 or 3 whale which everyone probably knows which one cause there on here kissing your a***s for the decision. I will not get rid of my pans and if u take my cards I paid...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 10:15pm

Ban of Pan

U remove pan on the 24 I'm done and so is most of my guild we r tired of a select few players getting to make the decisions around here.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:42pm

Easter event.

Please will do nothing to the ranger . Cause they already have back up. How many u have 1cd awaken nibs it does the same thing. I don't have any and I don't plan on having any so u leave my ******* pans alone I went to know who all made that choice as the community we have the right to know since I guess a lot of us made the choice which I'm on here all the time and haven't heard nothing about it.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:29pm

Easter event.

Yes a great event but the only reason behind it was to butter everyone up to **** them with the removal of pan. There thinking was maybe it we do this they won't be so mad.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:52pm

Ban of Pan

No they went my pans then they will give me 1 awaken nib per a pan. I don't have any. That will put me at a disadvantage cause all the gm' s friends got warned about it and they ran off and made awaken nib's probably the reason I seen so many made in the last couple of weeks. That is cheating. U went my pans that's what it's going to take to get them nothing less. I didn't buy them for u to just take them back.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:23pm

Ban of Pan

If u remove pan more people will quit cause that what makes them competitive. U will not get my pans for no less than what I got in them u people r always trying to rip people off. Do not bam pan cause I already know of 7 people said they r quiting if u do. I went to know how this was done I never seen any questions on here asking the community about removing pan.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 4:42pm

Challenge for Heroes:

The way I read it in the tarot challenge we will get 1 mill silver and 1 fire ruby per same tarot on the field at the same time I know Jack sent one in but we have until the 9th to get a better one right. For better reward right.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:58pm

Perfect Tamara wrong in forum or guide

The new card u just put on forum small recharge card Perfect Tamara. It says in guide when damaging other hero at gl send 3 cards from deck to grave. But on forum it says when damaging other hero's send 2 skill cards from hand to graveyard. I hope its the one on forum that's right then i would probably get it. need to know which one is correct so when the card comes out i know what to do please.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 5:25pm

Challenge for Heroes:

I would like to know if they validated the first one that s16 done

Friday, March 30th 2018, 8:00pm

Challenge for Heroes:

I really hate to agree with kaynie but I think he is right. In each one it says above each quest where it needs done in.