You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 3:33pm

Author: 11knight

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Nerfing Modesty. would only make it worse.... in this case we can nerf EVERY single fcking strojg card...makes nomsense. Ikr its so hard to beat it but...make it nimble just to protect it from rangers would only make the situation worse. Nimble could only make priests current state even worse on opposing side cuz they hage 2 attacking spell righteous and smite. Best idea would be to give other classes normally good skills also. (Even tho im a ranger as well )

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 4:09pm

This one is like: wtf...wtf...wtf...wtf...wtf...wtf...wtf..wtf..wtf...ohh okay no problem

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 12:23pm

chrismas event

Well that would be awesome, i'm really excited

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:42pm

i cant log in game

Quoted from "CheyChey" Are you saying it's okay to ask for black opal as long as you're VIP? If that's the case... The same thing i understood from this . Btw if we look things from this way than as a vip member, who spent money maybe "must deserve it" the way u said it..... but i think all ppl should get one btw.. or a tarot pack..or sth..ya know... special stuff, its gonna be december , Christmas, so time to offer sth "big" and "special" and i always loved these pack-based "not equal" compens...

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:31pm

i cant log in game

Forget black opal than.... what about a "random godlike elit box"? everyone would get one..but all would be different

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 2:36pm

Original Card

[img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13920661_1329769827051814_2597646756071506457_n.jpg?oh=d1caf7cd76ee9a3597a8afa76ce841e5&oe=57AE8B65[/img] The idea came from various tactics wathing&mixing, and also i added a bit of anime loving Entry: Original card Ingame name :11knight Server: s6 (Dante)

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 6:27pm

Suggestion-Marketplace

I really hope they accept Having the same stuff with 10x amount is fcking annoying so.....

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 1:29pm

Suggestion-Marketplace

Hi guys! I just want to share you my new idea, called "marketplace" for those, who has too much stuff in his inventory ( like alchemy fragments [non awakened ones] , blacksmith upgrading gems, even equipments or collectibles, like balls,fruits etc...) . It would be like a trade system like trading rare gems...for some elixir of life or etc... whatever the ppl need... or even buy it from crystal or silver ( lvl70 guys have millions of useless crystals for example and it can be used this way .. li...

Tuesday, May 31st 2016, 4:29pm

Shop

My shop is broken... i wanted to buy packs ( you know, for daily points) and it shows me "0" for both silver,ruby and gold... i have more than 100.000 silver, almost 1k gold and about 200 rubies so.... and i cannot buy anything...

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 12:40pm

"New tactics"

Quoted from "Westy" Can anyone confirm this as being true? getting banned for calling someone a noob? i wont make any further comments until this is actually confirmed, i hope its just a troll The banned person is Lemmiwinks ,it's true,someone really made him ban for a week just because of this (as you might seen in the copied letter )

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 2:20pm

"New tactics"

Quoted from "NaNaNaNaConor" Why should people be punished just because someone can't take a joke or get offended far too easy? Quoted from "NaNaNaNaConor" Some people do take it too far at times, but what if the person who was banned was having a really bad day and whoever he called a noob was purposefully annoying them... They may have provoked it Quoted from "NaNaNaNaConor" That's my personal opinion though, others may think differently. Plus if you ban people for saying something that isn't ...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 1:42pm

"New tactics"

Quoted from "Vengeance" i swear even some whales call people noobs... WE MUST BAN THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE! Obviously... they said even worse words (and not just them, free players, and "simple vip's ' as well)

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 1:38pm

"New tactics"

Quoted from "lemmiwinks" where did lemmi go:O? In the middle of bannwhere

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 1:32pm

"New tactics"

Dear Zaborg i guess EVERYONE can be banned now for this and such useless reasons... even me or u ( and i'm sure u won't be happy if it would happen to u... me neither) And Meliphant...erhm.. both, maybe

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 1:08pm

"New tactics"

Hi guys! One of my friends received the following letter a couple of days ago : "your account in the game has been banned according to ยง 5 of the Terms and Conditions for 7 days. You have chosen language that isn't permitted on our servers. The following has been written by you: noob - looser - ur nuffin - and a lot other sentences." I think... what the hell? Almost everyone was rude at least 1 time during the game (even they said worse things at all ) and seems like some of the ppl only can bul...