You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

Friday, July 13th 2018, 1:28pm

Author: MyNameJeff_S5

store

yes slightly disappointing that this hasnt appeared for a while also forum events would be nice and tarots disappeared for a while then came back same with zodiac i think not sure about the zodiacs

Friday, July 13th 2018, 1:24pm

Update Ascension Tower

A very good suggestion +1 i agree with this strongly and more stages would be nice to maximise rewards we can do given that some people grind this in less than one day and dont have enough stages to keep grinding beyond 50

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 11:59am

[Event] Forbidden zone

oh ok thanks for the info appreciate it

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 11:50am

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

Youre a cool guy i like you but i have to disagree with you wanting this [Tami Miwako] card banned or nerfed my understanding ppl who spend money and recharge to get certain cards are able to acquire that card before ppl who dont wish to spend money in the game. i will give credit where credit is due i will be the first to admit that ive been beaten by noobs who are non vip by all sorts of different methods how did they win? multiple factors however they had a strategy in place and executed it v...

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 11:40am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

Ban pan...... not good Ban 11th pathetic.... not good next they prob ask to ban or nerf Tami Miwako ...... IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE MOST LIKELY A KAL PLAYER THIS GAME IS A STRATEGY BASED GAME IF YOU CANT TEST OUT DIFFERENT STRATEGIES AND WHINGE THAT YOU ALWAYS LOSE AND F2P HAS NO CHANCE AGAINST P2P. A WHALE CAN BE BEATEN BY FAIRIES AND QILINS (THEY ARE F2P) SO HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED TRYING THAT AT ALL? INSTEAD OF WHINGING LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER? YOU PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS FUN BUT HAV...

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 8:08am

[Event] Forbidden zone

Whats happening??? we havent had forbidden zone for a while? we havent had super store for a while either? and the tarot opening chests for a while and only some time its been back things like this is seeming to be inconsistent?

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 8:04am

Chat Color

+1 i agree also keep the teal for us please and looks nicer and even that it adds more appeal to the game even though this game is destroyed a bit by all the nerfs and errors

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 6:05pm

maint

and also rebound saddles can kill 11ths before and after nerf so idk why ppl just complain even though this is meant to be a strategic game but it is turning out to be a attend to whoevers complaining about certain cards being released and used

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 6:03pm

The time is out of joint - or the rush paradox

most will say its a pay to win game look at all the non vip players using fairies or qilins even beating whales traditional rush is harder i must say now with the rebound saddles available

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 5:52pm

maint

Why is it Kal brings out cards/recharge event cards and just nerfs them because a whole heap of non vip players think they should have the game go in their favour. They play the game only they dont help support the income of this game. In some way shape or form vip players recharge for cards and forum event recharges etc (even though we havent had one for a while) and when thats done a portion of that if not all goes and helps upkeep this game. Kal nerfed Aurora card to summoners monsters only y...

Monday, April 16th 2018, 9:18am

MERGE all servers into just two and here is a plan

then kal would have to unban for the whale severs this would never happen merge vip servers and non vip servers non vip players just cry and the whales that just lose all the time well i guess they cry to hence the ban of the pan

Monday, April 16th 2018, 9:01am

Ban of Pan

Why dont we ban all cards wouldnt that after all be a smarter option? Like i mean take a look at it right. We buy cards but then people who are too lazy and cant think of methods of how they can potentially win then people cry that they always lose. I have 11th card myself and modesty and i still lose to 11th so me being the person i am just take a loss as a loss if i lose im not going to cry over it. People really need to grow up and if they arent even vip 1 then theyre obviously not one spendi...

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:04am

Radiant Eleni vs Wheel

wheel on field wont matter as it effects your hand the inspiration so regardless no wheel or not you wont be able to pan combo if its out wheel makes no difference in this circumstance

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 10:54pm

Booster Lotto

I thought this was a good event until i wasted 7K gold only to find 0 leg thats basically wasting more than $100+ irl so i participated in event and not even 1 chance at a ticket in the lotto event terrible event

Friday, January 19th 2018, 5:34am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

they already nerfed aurora card i think its unfair for the people who actually pay for gold etc recharging which in turn supports the game espc so that they non vip players can play every time a good card is released and people have trouble countering it everyone cries that its to hard to vs yeah its a tough card to vs at times in some situations however if ranger or mage you can true shot or scorch which is 1 cd and ranger can play 1cd monster/s and play disturbance for example sun or pan or 1c...

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:24am

Non payment

i recharged my mates account accidentally recharged him 9000 gold one day so the best thing i could do was sell a leg card for 9k to get some rubies back, mind you he was happy with a free legendary card lol. it didnt even dawn on me to ask about this. This was back in the old days of kal when i used to run my own guild and would be basically running a contest for my guildies back then to help increase their strength and give them a head start (highest 3 cp donators). i had been doing this out o...

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:44pm

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

thanks so much Para appreciate it. is there anyone that has a Lord Pumpernickel that can help me so i can doppleganger theirs pls pls?

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:34pm

my guess is that it clearly doesnt say we strictly cant doppleganger Pumpernickel the chances of getting one card out of many is very low and would mean multiple ppl wont be able to get quest done. so i would say it is allowed considering that it doesnt state we cant dopplganger opponents Pumpernickel this would be very disappointing for some if it wasnt allowed although you do have a point that once doppleganger opponents Pumpernickel we do have control of it and can play it on field can mod co...

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:11pm

Quest 6 Halloween quest: Is it allowed to doppleganger someone elses Pumpernickel in league? many ppl have mentioned that they havent found Pumpernickel yet in league however a few have found epic rank by dopplganger opponents Pumpernickel does this pass and allow us to get our souls ticked for quest 6? thanks

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 5:46am

Request booster bonanza card

thanks very much for letting me know what that means and would love to see bonelord in bonanza or black friday event or forum event etc any news on how to get 11th hour towahil? can this card be found in curent recharge packs?