You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 1:43pm

Author: Kyonshi

Login rewards

Thank you staff for the whole month login rewards,i would suggest to make those more often,not huge rewards but makes players happier!! GOOD JOB!

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 9:28am

Down For Everyone Or Just Me

For everyone that wonders,page is back but under maintinence!

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 9:34am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "KingBast" My 11th is Legendary and my deck does not rely upon this card but it can be a game changer sometimes. Not everyone is rocking a Godlike 11th or using the extra dirty combo's. Some are, just like some are using other no strategy cards to increase their chances of getting a win against the extra camping whales this wonderful whale prompted merge brought us all. From the same enlightened minds that pushed for the merge then propelled the "What rhymes with Pan? Ban!" game imp...

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 6:07pm

Trying to make game more active

hey buddy,just don't ask for approval for things like this,go ahead and show videos to as many people as you can!

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 1:13pm

Apology gift

Hello,it's been over a week since Dema promissed to give us gift based on our rank before ranking got messed up. Just wondering what's going on with this matter,does it take this long to extract stats? This is NOT critism,just would like feedback

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 6:01pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

all of those cards were play to win at some point of this game,thats what i'm talking about. 11th is a pain indeed,but if u think,there is atleast 10 cards that prevent it from hitting you people are just dull and don't think outside of the box in few months it will be another cards...etc etc..

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 12:08pm

to be honest,it feels like game broke.not the mantinence

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:09pm

Author: Sherlock

Easter Egg Form

guys. dont fool yourselves. its just one egg on each forum of listed games

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:11pm

Women's Day Giveaway- question

hey,no need for ss,it says in main thread of event under red letters that it will be checked by logs

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:52am

the lack of fire rubys - add more reliable ways to earn them

Great idea,something alike i've suggested few days ago. Unfortunatly none of the staff got included into it. Zero attention or coments,wich again means they don't really care about our ideas,like most of times. Here is the thread [Suggestion] How to improve staff-player communication and relations.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 8:40am

How to improve staff-player communication and relations.

Hi there! I know i can be annoying sometimes with my requests and critisism,but i would like to point to few simple things that would calm me down significantly and i believe it would also make 2 way communication an ''happier place'' for everyone. So here we go: *Update us* I believe there is nothing more annoying to me than being in ''dark''. When something happens and there is no info on it for few days.It would significantly raise the morale and positivity if staff members would just take a ...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 8:13am

Valentines Event

@Walthamir Altho i agree with you on many things,i think this is overreacting here. I also spent 2h for making card but yet you have to understand not everyone knows photoshop/other editing program,and for event like this to be fair to everyone quallity of the art couldnt be criteria here cuz it would instantly give starting advantage to people with editing knowlege. Would be unfair tho.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 5:18pm

Valentines Event

To me it feels like some of staff got fed up of this game/their duties,but are unwilling to give away their position.Very bad for community. Personally,i've put around 2h into my creation. I can understand 1 day of delay,but already 3 day delay with event not being so huge or complicated,i think it's too much. Some people take their responsibilites and duties for granted,even if its such a small amount of work to actually be done. Not to mention how they simply ignore all threads that they dont ...

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 7:26am

Valentines Event

haha did you really expect it to happen as sceduled?

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:02pm

Question: Dragon Lair

Hello can i get some feedback on this? GM,DEV?

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 7:13am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: Sherlock 2) Server No.:17(Bastien) 3) Skill Choice desired:The Chosen One 4) Link of your image: https://imgur.com/a/Q7oD1

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 4:36pm

Question: Dragon Lair

Not a critisism nor anything,just wondering what's going on with DL? This is third time in row that it does not come when sceduled,atleast s17,dunno if other servers have it?

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 11:39am

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

I agree stuch,howeverI am not arguing,i am stating my own oppinion and perspective. In my oppinion video is bad quallity,you cannot even read the names of Summoners. Heck,its 2018,it's really not that hard to make better quallity vids than presented. Also music could be more mainstream and commercial if the idea is to ''attract people to KaL'' This one is just for selected few who really like that type,others will instantly mute it down,in worse scenario they will just exit the video. And in tha...