You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 12:57pm

Author: Fayt

Request "Soul Summoner" (BEAST)

it was lizard king at the first time, but game updated change to "Big shuck". & it become worthless

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 10:50am

Request "Soul Summoner" (BEAST)

Dear Players & KaL Team i think it was good idea to change back soul summoner(beast) to "Storm lizard king". ----*edited cause i think lizard king more useful. thought it was very rare card also. **my opinion: i don't think "Big Shuck" are worth. (except his awakend form ) i don't know players will agree/disagree so bro/sis you can write your voice here. Godbless

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 8:10pm

Fayt, s2

most original : human & undead funny : ranger skill (surrender) Fayt server 2- vel'assar *undead, magic shied : while on her turn gain "sanctuary" last for 1 turn

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 4:50pm

Game problem??

Fayt , server 2(vel'assal). thanks

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 8:22am

Game problem??

did change the language, but not working. it's same like ergoth @_@

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 5:39am

Game problem??

i can login the game & chose server normaly , but when the game start.. it's suddenly changed to "DEUTSCH" language & can't load my character, it's back to level 1 (it's like we play new game at new server). i suppose the game in maintenance, after wait for few day... the game didn"t change at all. so i try clear my browser chace & cookies, ok from here i can play the game again. but after 1 day the game back to same problem. so i clear browser chace & cookies again & i can play the game (so to ...