You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:46am

Author: glondike

gg iArches

i just logged in and saw the last event, i wont read anything, i liked all events so far since in the end we all had a chance to get the eggs with some efforts but this last one just makes me sad i am very dissapointed why? ...

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 9:30am

Add to Forbidden Zone Guide

i never expected to write something like this, but excellent guide and very helpful thx Amarice

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:30pm

Forbidden Zone Bug

i think that is no bug

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:55pm

gg iArches

9 tickets with 12 matches each = 108 matches in total. 12 matches means you have to finish 9/3 on average, 75 % winrate. Thats possible

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:01pm

gg iArches

Like Parabellum wrote somewhere, save your last tickets for tomorrow and use the GM catch times then and avoid EU evenings. If you are lucky nearly only the GMs are left then in que. As a side note 21 fights isnt that much when i compare it to the amount of battles i did.

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 1:40am

gg iArches

i did 70-90 matches to get 15 eggs. Try to play faster even if your winrate drops a bit. A lot of F2P dont play very serious and loose more. VIP 10 dont have much advantage for this event. Okay theoretically they could surrender nonstop, but i doubt that makes sense. And try to use the event time now. Sealed league seems a bit empty, you even stay in que sometimes for more then 5 second, that means better chance to face a GM. During EU daytime you had nonstop fights.

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 1:36am

gg iArches

8 hours later i got my 15 eggs and guys avoid parabellum he really protects his eggs

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:44pm

gg iArches

i played nonstop again another 2 hours and found 1 GM. Maybe just unlucky but the time spend for this event is crazy. 7 hours for 10 eggs

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 9:07pm

gg iArches

GM_Parabellum & iArches & Mod_Leonidas: 22:00 - 23:59 CET k thx this might help aswell, and i always wanted to play vs iArches sometimes, only reason we complained

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:54pm

gg iArches

one idea since 15 is odd 1 win 5 eggs - 2 wins 15 eggs makes it less work for all, win win

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:49pm

gg iArches

just to give some more feedback i played 5 hours sealed league nonstop (i didn even take 5 min break...) got like 50-60 matches and faced 1 GM so far and to be honest i nearly lost that game.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:47pm

gg iArches

okay i did my first 2 hours of nonstop playing, i did 20-25 fights and found 0 GM. I doubt there is a serious chance to get 3 wins, maybe 1...

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 9:54am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Card: Adorable Hailey legend Text says she charms for 1 turn, but she actually charms for 2 turns.

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 9:36am

gg iArches

besides the problem with the timezones (which is a real one and should be changed somehow) i cant agree with most people who complain. This game is KaL and we had lot of events which didnt do anything "ingame" only some card searching. I really like the idea of having an event which requires playing. I dunno how easy it is to find an GM 3 times. I guess most of them wont fight that intense so you have a real chance to win so its maybe doable with only 3 times finding them. Maybe only 1 or 2 wins...

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 11:32am

[Feedback] Opal Fragment events???

y login events which give fire rubies or opal fragments should be kinda common ( chain them...). I always love login in during those times, even if i only get a free legend rune or a playable legend card. I am a white whale. I invest lot of time but few money and make whales spend more money to compete with me. But after some month on every server i still run some medicore legend cards while i get smashed by awk cards, combined with OP recharge cards regardless how good i play. The f2p players a...

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 3:25pm

[Criticism] Event Error: No Savage Week - Instead 2* Surge of Calamity

i have no big problem with this, i just thought it was a mistake they made and is easy to fix. we get at least doubled points from Hells Realm

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 1:10pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Khan Zhargrun (2.0 Goblin Dragon Hybrid) has a text error: Magic dmg reduced by 50% (rounded up) but it is Rounded Down

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:46pm

Divinitys Tower - how many points till 50

he is on S17, kinda impossible to have a legend from Summoner there already, but i didnt check this

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:10pm

Divinitys Tower - how many points till 50

i am confused now i just saw a VIP 0 with Big Shuck, he told me he got Shuck as his 8th pick and didnt reset tower at all (i believe him) Quest description seems to be wrong and maybe tower reset makes sense. Other people who got Shuck with Luck?