You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 306.

Today, 4:41am

Author: magusrequip

new world cup form

lack of response before the weekend is absurd was plenty of time and posts were up about it being broken well in advance but they couldnt have cared less about fixing it (can tell by lack of any post about fixing it) and doubt we will get anything from the event at all if we do ill be amazingly surprised if its more then just an insult to us all

Yesterday, 6:23am

New Boss Battle

ahh fair enough cool idea +1 from me

Yesterday, 1:15am

New Boss Battle

already have that hidden in hard mode technically thats how u get pink diamonds and fireopals in the corresponding bosses

Saturday, July 14th 2018, 12:41am

new world cup form

and of course ignored by the ppl making the event not even surprized they dont care enough to respond when theres an error in the event LAUGHABLE

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 3:00pm

new world cup form

+1 agreed with that

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:59am

Update Ascension Tower

lol +1 but lol they dont even fix known issues or get volunteer staff other then para that do anything really think theyll improve anything? honestly probably would have to be devs anyone But +1 we can hope

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 4:16am

Chat Color

I concur start a poll please wink wink

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 11:34pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

as long as card not removed from game any change to it is fine by me/ better be comped though as ppl invested real money into it

Monday, June 11th 2018, 7:10am

Any chance of an FZ in june?

we havent had zone in longer then that also Any chance of game STILL WORKING in June might be a better question to ask with the recent events ;P

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:15am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

im even more suprized ppl think anytype of vote matters makes me lmao ppl wasting time repeating the same things over and over and over its almost like they think ppl actually listen to them especially if not the first time

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:39am

maybe should nerf it to distract one card to max at random each turn then still (with a lot of luck) locks hand but not nearly as broken as it could hit same card over and over (meaning other cards ready) or even hits multiples in different turns ( 2 or 3 count cards will ready like tempest blow slash etc) that can nuke her just a thought im prepared for the backlash on my OPINION ps: or hits a card that cant be distracted at all (meaning effect got negated technically)

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 8:48am

Consort Rosa

what is it suppose to be im at a loss

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 1:30am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

if u worry that much about rangers then dont awaken your modesty? simple no ? ps: they made mercy harder for ranger to kill

Friday, April 13th 2018, 4:18pm

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "Kaynie" Yes, enhancing and then extracting works, but its only worth to upgrade epic pan to leg pan if you dont have 3 yet. From Epic to Leg you gain 350g + 56200 Silver and lose 1 Epic Enhance Stone per Pan compared to keeping them epic. From Leg to GL you gain 250g but lose 893500 Silver + the Fire Opal per Pan compared to keeping them leg. Also you "reserve" your ressources and have to wait a while to get them back, so you cant use them on other cool things already. My advice, e...

Friday, April 13th 2018, 3:38am

Ban of Pan

oh i planned on that but they say a bunch of stuff and then change it alot (have u seen what they do in the middle of events alot of times) so just making sure thank you help and Darthen

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 11:54pm

Ban of Pan

well if you mean the packs has not been in them for a while if u mean boss highly doubt it since they keep complaining about how hard it is to edit the game ps: so we can enhance and then extract pans? (confirming cause u lot like to change things midway through doing something)

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 7:53am

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "KingBast" Translation: I want the new skills from China and I cannot have them whilst Pan is still around hence this paragraph of meaningless drivel about how good it will be for the game when I specifically mean me. Me me me. I run this s*** via Whatsapp! wait what?

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:43am

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "SOCl2" I commend the KaL team's effort in this decision! This is an excellent step in the right direction of game balancing. @magusrequip: The problem with pan was never the fact that he was used for certain areas of the game over others, bosses are so easy and repetitive that as long as you have a decent deck and non-afk people, you'll be fine. Pan won't improve your runs substantially. Here was the main problem: This 1 CD card is "The great enabler" because he can fit into any de...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:14pm

Ban of Pan

i dont get why we have to remove an entire card for one aspect of the game if its banned in a certain area of the game then it should only have to be prevented from being used in that area. I do not disagree with the banning of the card in pvp but removal from game just because of it seems stupid some ppl (like myself) only use it in bosses etc. i dont mind being more creative and the comp is more then fair. i guess just food for thought why remove the card from entire game if it only needs to b...