You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 769.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 7:50am

Author: Kaynie

new world cup form

By the amount of missed rounds and games (whole quarter finals, first games of round of 16, first semi final and probably 2nd semi too), i guess they should just cancel it and send everyone that participated a fixed amount of balls (like 50).

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:45am

s13-15 left to rot?

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Reclaim" merge s16 with 13-15 please Um, no. Not without adequate compensation. This is how newer servers die. -Focust and what compensation would be adequate in your opinion? Older Servers have no advantage over S16. Disagree. If S13 has been active more than one year compared to S16, that is one more year of rewards, silver collection, reputation collection, etc., etc., As seen time and time again, older servers eat t...

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 12:50am

s13-15 left to rot?

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Reclaim" merge s16 with 13-15 please Um, no. Not without adequate compensation. This is how newer servers die. -Focust and what compensation would be adequate in your opinion? Older Servers have no advantage over S16.

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:18pm

Word Cup event

round of 16 starts first, but there is no predicitions for it, it seems.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 5:25pm

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

Any official reply? Can we atleast know if its a bug or a "fix"?

Monday, June 18th 2018, 7:49am

not sure where I panic or complain. I just ask why her ability got altered without any sort of information and if its intended or a bug. Fun Fact: Soteria is everything but a whale card. She was a 10k gold rush combined with forbidden zone.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:08pm

Hello, why did you nerf Soteria? And why is there no information about it? Is it just a bug? Before when you summoned her, she buffed your Cards right away in the summoning phase. Now She must act first to give the buff, which is problematic, since she acts as one of the last cards as she will be summoned as far back as possible. Also she only buffs your cards, if she can buff herself, which means, if your enemy has a wheel to stop her from buffing herself, none of your cards will get the buffs,...

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:07pm

Petition for game to start making anti distraction saddles

what should an anti distraction saddle look like? isnt an inspire saddle an anti distract saddle already?

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:14pm

Ball sacks

the pay gap is deserved. The revenue made with female football is nowhere near the male football (yet). Also the quality of female football is not comparable to male football. The American Female National Team, which were the World Champions at the time lost to an Male Under 15 Team from Dallas (americans are even garbage in male football) with 2-5. I don't think any of the Under 15's earns anywhere near the female wages tho, thats the real discrimination.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:14pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "Walthamir" Quoted from "Kaynie" Vincent Dragon hunter vincent? LMAO. why? 50 % stun instead of 100 % knockback? huge downgrade in my opinion.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:59pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" true true and true, im not disagree with you and im not complaining i just say that i didnt agree at all with kaynie saying mod its much more stronger. he is but not so much than you think. And yes modesty godlike was weaker compared to awakaned, what i say. well let me put in other words. Why give advantage to ranger again? why give a so direct weakeness to modesty? Awakened Modesty is much stronger then GL. If you draw an early awakened Modesty and your enemy draws no ...

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:14pm

Awakened Modesty is much more powerful then the godlike version. Deadly Blow and Farrah do not change that.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:15am

[Event] Corpus Christi Puzzle (Done)- reward

Quoted from "Dragon" The issue isnt the timing of the reward distribution, its the service they are providing. The last 2 cm arches/lilpwnd were paid employees. If someone had an issue, it would take weeks, months or even years to have it sorted out. I believe there were a couple post regarding missing gold after recharges. The turn around rate is slow. I dont see a difference between having a CM or not. The posts about missing gold do not belong to forums in the first place, if someone misses ...

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 6:33am

Mergeee

Its funny. EN S16 who wants a merge gets none while DE S10 (same starting date as EN S16) got merged a week ago and they seem super unhappy about it. Maybe you must pretend like your server is fine and that a merge would kill it, to actually get a merge.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 12:58pm

Anyu's deck / short story

the story must continue! Anyu where are you?

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 7:08am

Ban or Nerf Guild Showdown or give us an event so that everyone can have a free weekly horse

You still misunderstand the whole towahli situation,I don't see, where I am hypocritical. Did I insult people for playing her? Did I tell people to not use her? no? I just stated that she is to strong and that gamigo should ban hammer her. it would be beneficial for everyone (not only for me), or do you enjoy the meta? The point of playing her, is to show how stupid she is and to get her removed. I just don't understand why you try so hard to fight for her? Do you really enjoy the card so much o...

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:19am

Farrah starr ???

It happens because she is a melee with +2 range (similar to velyn being a melee with +1), instead of a ranged a la an archer. You can see the swoard next to her attack instead of the bow. If you have Knight Maid Joan you can try her +1 to melee buff with her, to see that she will have +3 range then. Searing Cerd and Vhiseria are also Melees, just with elemental damage tho.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 10:47am

S17 need to get merged

Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" They did that with s1-13 ish recently and arena/challenge hall is still a ghost town most of the time. obviously, merging servers that were crossed before, won't affect the arena activity that much. Sure some people might play more now, since its harder for them to get the same local rewards but afterall its still the same playerbase in arena then before. I think everyone was expecting a merge with S16, since S16 and S1-S15 both suffer from inactivity. There are...

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 6:05am

Crystal

I would prefer Crystal to become useful instead of exchanging it, an idea could be to remove Gold costs from creating runes without formular but double the crystal needed. That way players could create more high level runes, more often.