You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:29pm

Author: SartasTheInsane

s13-15 left to rot?

3 majors guilds and a handful of smaller guilds is not 3.

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 2:01am

s13-15 left to rot?

#1. merge all the low activity servers together. this does not include 16. from what i see 16 is still active. 3 active guilds (supreme VA2 and Polish) constantly battling top spot. and a handful of others showing up for showdown. #2 the only compensation anyone should be getting is picking which account they keep if they have accounts on both servers and maybe like 30 gold for what they lost too much and suddenly everyone with a second account gets a boost. #3 stop making new servers untill you...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 4:43pm

11th hour vs tami

Tami is actually killable. though free inspire 5 is strong. at least it's not stopping you from playing entirly. it's about as bad as using a halfblood felis deck

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:35pm

Petition to stop wining about petitions

Petition to stop petitions for petitions No but really. is using the Word petition bothering you that much? it's a valid way to tell the devs what the community care about and with a simple "look at all these people who agree" interface ?

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:31pm

The time is out of joint - or the rush paradox

A beginners perspective is still a valuable one because you can still apply the same gist of it to higher ranked cards hence why i used examples that everyone is familiar with. the same argument applies to any "rush" deck 11th existing is pretty much proof of that AKA Enjoy not being able to do anything for the rest of the game because of those one unblockable low cooldown card THAT ACTIVELY STOPS YOU FROM STOPPING IT this is before it got nerfed obviously. Cards with Windwalk/high movement and ...

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 2:08am

Chat Color

Keep the blue!

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 2:07am

Quoted from "MyNameJeff_S5" most will say its a pay to win game look at all the non vip players using fairies or qilins even beating whales traditional rush is harder i must say now with the rebound saddles available I mean getting synth crystals isn't exactly hard.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:23pm

Quoted from "minisplus" Quoted from "Thebosha" There is no balance in the game it is quite simply PAY TO WIN. Just so you know, this game is not pay to win... There are people that do not pay and still win. No balance, I agree, but this game is not "pay to win". except the cards they use are "paid" only cards bought from auction or a lucky pack. just because you didn't actually pay real money doesn't mean it's not paid

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 4:08pm

Make upcoming large promo human card a small promo

um she murders anything with less then 3 attack. :l what card are you looking at a perpetual sustaining card is powerful and if you don't think it's not worth recharging for then.... don't recharge for it.

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 3:25am

Rushing cards are a problem. because unless you can get your cards of EQUAL POWER or more at EQUAL SPEED your gonna get zerg rushed with simple numbers. (this only applies to 1v1 fights it's less of an issue in 2v2 and 4v4) it's simple card advantage and there's no ready mechanic to negate that in this game especially when these rush cards are usually also just as powerful as some slower cards. For simplicity ill point you toward werewolves and the human knight with heroic 2. in the tower this i...

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 2:34am

Suggestion: Buffing Older Cards

Id like to add. Buff non elites too. litterly stomping every new player i come across just like i was stomped when i started.