You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:00pm

Author: TheBarrister

Confuse

You are not banned, try login again, I saw this not long time ago too, it's system information that something went wrong, you can see this when game is down too. If you still won't be able to login try clean your temp, caches and even cookies.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:44pm

Ban Rebounding Saddles

You always kept replying like crits on hero will stay and no blocks added, because it would change too much game mechanics. Same time you kept adding weird broken content to game like synthets (most weird there female faeries and qilins with direct damage hero) and saddles for example which on godlike can have 100% for example rebound which gives total advantage to players who have it above others. Some players can feel like gods now, they say to let creatures on boss hit their line etc, because...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:05pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Parabellum" The EN version is a long way ahead in terms of content and likely has more counters/skills to deal with 11th and other problem cards. I don't think we need an 'official' vote on EN but players can continue to share their opinions on this thread. Thanks for sharing your deep thoughts with players, now give that pool and make this official vote started aka stop ruining KaL with cards like '11th Hour' Towahli or remove rebound saddles from game pernamently and we will see ...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:58pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "Sharpie" No need for nerf. Just add nimble. Or like this wise person said, add nimble. Please look into it KaL game team. Save your game till it's not too late, with awaken 3cd Modesty everyone will be forced to go ranger, if you add nimble to him, he will be still a threat to all classes. Now he's pretty easy removable at awaken for only rangers, for other classes it's now way way way harder to get rid of him. Think about it and try speak to devs about it.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 5:39pm

Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it !

Update it's all started after your last merge cluster 5 with cluster 1. Game keeps login you out from time to time too, I can't find any reason for this happenng, just call it a bug, I don't see any interest of game managment in all this, but think we all get used to it... Does anyone experiencing similar thing ? So lets say you just loged and soon after that games logs you out...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:01pm

Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it !

Hard to describe it, but 100% sure that it was never before here an issue. So you try whisper (private message) a player, you know he's online, but system says [System] Player [XYZ] is offline, you fix it with copy paste nick from ranking and then boom [whisper] to (XYZ): player magicaly is there. It happens only sometimes, but happen so many times last days that it must be bug. Also like people mentioned Alchemy Lab and Auction House are lagging more and more causing disconnections even I would...

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 1:10am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Yeah it just came out, but you have to act fast, cos your players base is in really bad shape and what developers do to your game is nothing good. Modesty at awaken will be super easy to kill for rangers (DeadlyBlow), developers are making God from this class, rangers already laugh hard from it, soon it will be only class left in your game, mages have already hard days to catch up and priests suck preety much along with warriors completly. As class balance here prolly won't change, you should as...

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:15pm

a whole buncha stuff

All cool, users about which it is here are registred tho, they tried register now again to lift those bans too, support ignored it completly, everything is gathered and screened. Same time this game managment completly ignores reports of other people breaking rules of conduct. Oh and if they want to ban people threwing same reasons, then they can close their game as well, as I will demand to ban everyone, who is multiaccounting, sharing account with friends, bought or got for free someones accou...