You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 364.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:14pm

Author: KingBast

Petition for game to start making anti distraction saddles

Thank you for saying this, it's the hot topic right now. Why should an innocent VIP10 be distracted by nonsense cards that ruin your chance of winning? It's disgusting.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:17pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Would only make what worse? The suffering of the cupcakes? Or this trend where they dictate what happens here? Most players want it nerfing.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:14pm

Any chance of an FZ in june?

You've triggered ID and RustyHose. Fight the good fight mah dude.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:03am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I'm not complaining about the card, I'm complaining about the complainers who have made this out to be the defining issue of what needs to happen to improve the (or more accurately, their) game in 2018. These players are what we call 'vocal whales' who can't stop blubbering because they paid to be fabulous.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:07am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Cool, if we just can just demand what we want, I'll have any money I've spent on this game refunded and a £20 Amazon Voucher to say sorry. Thanks.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:50am

I think you misunderstand the hashtag #MakeKaLGreatAgain. The nerfing of this small recharge card fixes everything. EVERYTHING! That's why some of our more educated players are so excited about this prospect. Get on board or get lost.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 10:44pm

Ball sacks

Yes the world still have these problems...Its not Kal fault....

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 7:30pm

Ball sacks

I never said it was KAL's fault. I know women play football professionally. I was attempting to be humourous and topical. It seems I failed, which is sexist like that ridiculous wage gap which is about the same width as the one between whales and normal players.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 6:16pm

Ball sacks

As you can see, Wayne Rooney can afford to buy a lot more ballsacks if he chooses to play KAL. Sexist!

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 11:39pm

Ov korz. We should have a poll about everything, including who is allowed to post forum topics/replies. If you agree press 1 on your keyboard, if you disagree do whatever you want because I don't care.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:25pm

Mergeee

Who could blame him? If I was him I'd put you all in my Recycle Bin and secure the lid. Of course you'd demand I let you out, but nope. Get in my bin!

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:16pm

Ball sacks

Anyone else think these ball sacks are a bit sexist? Just like the actual game of football which doesn't pay lady players anywhere near the wages of the gentlemen. This whole thing is clearly sexist, and so soon after Women's Day

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:11pm

Yes thank you, now I can sleep at night knowing that the poor souls in this thread have been saved from their eternal misery and everyone else is saved from their constant whining.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 12:03am

Compensation!

Why s16? Was the game broken there too?

Monday, June 11th 2018, 1:25am

The time is out of joint - or the rush paradox

You missed the point only to get to the point you missed. Well done ID. What he is saying is that traditional rush cards have been replaced with high CD cards that are rushed out (via filthy combo's by dirty whales).