You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:40am

Author: ThomasDude

The time is out of joint - or the rush paradox

As long as I can remember people in this game have complained about rush. It is considered not to be a legitimate strategy. It is a simple and dishonourable way of playing, and it is ruining the game. It would be so much better if there were no rushers and everybody played power decks. Now the rebounding saddles have pretty much killed off the traditional rush. So now everybody should be happy. And yet, whenewer I meet a top player, a whale in the arena, I have the feeling of being rushed. Becau...

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 10:36am

The Elephant in the Room

Here is an example of how ridiculous the debate about 11th has become: A couple of weeks ago I was mocked by a player (from my own guild !) because he defeated me even though I played 2 x 11th. He thought, that I should be ashamed of it. The reason why my 11th didn't take him down was of course, that they were killed by his rebounding saddle. But appearently there is no shame in using a rebounding saddle, even though it is a non-strategic and 100 % pay to win element - unlike 11th, which is a ch...

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 9:41am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

If you add nimble to this awakened 3cd Modesty, it will be rediculuosly op and impossible to kill. Modesty is already too strong in gl, so there is no reason to make it significantly stronger in awakened. You have to take in to consideration, that pretty soon most of the players in this game will have an awakened Modesty (just like most of the players now have an awakened Sun). Try to imagine what it will be like, if in most of the battles there is an awakened, nimble - and impossble to kill - M...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:05am

Ban Rebounding Saddles

In all seriousness I would just like to say: Thank God for rebounding saddles. If I didn't have my rebounding saddle, I would have to work out a strategy to counter 11th, I would have to make some changes to my deck. God forbid. I pay good money, so I don't have to worry about strategy. That is the whole premise of this game. Don't ever change that.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:57am

Ban Rebounding Saddles

The premise of this funny and ironic comment seems to be: What is the most crazy thing they could do with this game? That would of course be to ban rebounding saddles Shows just how important rebounding saddles are for this game. They must be, since everybody have them, maybe except for a few 0 vip non-paying players ( who can't even afford a horse ) Just to think about banning reboundning saddles is outrageous, shocking, disturbing and nightmarish. But that is what makes it such a good joke. It...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:04pm

11'th and rebounding saddles

I used to be against removing 11'th, but by now I am leaning towards removing it. 11'th give an enormous advantage to players with rebounding saddles over those who hasn't. The rebounding saddle is 100 % pay to win and 0 % strategy. But nobody complains about them. I guess it doesn't make much sense to complain about a pay to win - element in a pay to win game Because I don't have horse and rebounding saddle I have to make strategic choices to defend against 11'th. When I play ranger I have to i...

Monday, April 16th 2018, 2:22am

Ban of Pan

I am glad to hear, that GMs are concerned about creating a healthier and more competitive PvP enviroment, and are ready to do something about it. I think it is a good idea to ban Pan. It is crazy what you can do when you combine Pan with with a 100 % return on skills. Then you get infinite skills every turn. I think the worst example of that is Ranger with Pan, Swift Death and Disturbance. They have close to 100 % return on those skills, so with just one Swift Death, a Disturbance and a Pan, the...

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:35pm

Please publish Booster Lotto winners

It seems that you have found the winners of the Booster Lotto? But you have not published the winners? Why not? Are you just secretly sending the prizes to the winners without publishing who won? And if so, are you sure that is the right way to do it?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:38pm

Valentines Event

The winners were clearly not chosen randomly, except for the last two (where it says random). All of the other winners have used the Valentine theme, so obviously that has been a criteria for picking them. The only winner, that didn't use the Valentine theme is the Awakened Modesty, which I think was chosen for its humor and originality in the abilities and texts. Personally I think that the Awakened Modesty was the winner that deserved it most, and I wish that they had given humor and originali...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 9:54am

Valentines Event

This was a funny and positive event, that called out the creativity and humor of the players. I enjoyed creating a card and I also enjoyed seeing other players creations. Too bad this response from the players was'nt appreciated by GMs/Moderators. After you delayed the conclusion af the event for several days without any explanation to the players, I think most of that positive feeling has gone. Too bad that you missed this opportunity to create some goodwill around the game.

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 8:05pm

Post Your Card Event

1. Ingame Name: ThomasDude 2. Server: 7 - Sorann 3.Skill Choice Desired: Chosen One 4. Image:

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 3:35pm

Update On the broken game

Sry to write in thread, that was only intended for GMs and Moderators. But we can't all make our own thread about breakdown, or can we? Good luck with getting an answer from them btw. DemiNoob. how do you know, that there will be an announcement? Have they said that there will be? And how do you know they wil do it the same was as Loygame? Many players say, that the way they are behaving here is unlike anything they have seen before. And how can they make an announcement if it happens by an acci...

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 1:28pm

Update On the broken game

The fact that we can still log in to the game suggest, that they are not even working on it. Maybe, like I suggested in the other thread, they have just given up and decided, that it is not worth the trouble to fix it, because we are so few players and there isn't much money in it anymore. I don't know if they decide to shut it down now, but I think when it happens, it will be like this - suddenly and without any warning, by "accident". It is not good business to warn people long time ahead abou...

Monday, January 15th 2018, 10:20pm

Da game died?

I think this breakdown-period is a new record, more than 3 days and still counting. If we are lucky it will be fixed at the maintenance tomorrow. If we are not so lucky then....who knows. I wonder if it takes longer time because the problem is more serious this time. Or is it just because fixing this game doesn't have a very high priority because we are so few players. But if these breakdown- periods (that comes frequently) keeps getting longer, I think it is likely that even more players will l...

Monday, January 15th 2018, 2:53am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

PPS: After reading the whole thread I can see, that I forgot some of the ways to counter 11th ( there are so many ways that it is hard to remember them all). There is also Yumi and Ivy, that prevents it from being played. And there is Pan. Personally I think, that Pan is the most annoying card in the game. You can win the game with Pan and two skills, because certain skills will give many players a return close to 100 %. For example: Pan + 2x Swift Death - with this you can steal all opponents c...

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 7:15pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

This game is so full of OP gamebreaking cards and equipment, that it doesn't make any sense to point out one and ask for its removal. As mentioned above there are many ways to counter 11th. If you have a rebounding saddle as quite a lot of players do, 11th is no problem. If you don't have rebound, you can just use a rune, that gives 3 dmg. Mage can also use scorch, and ranger can use true shot. All cards that prevent enemy creatures from acting on first turn will also stop 11th - the Queen and K...

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:28pm

Where do Flame Dragon Guards come from?

PS. It says "There are no wrong questions" But maybe they should change it to "Be careful not to ask stupid questions". :-) PPS. Thank you, Ulyssandra, for answering.

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:04pm

I see :-) That is why you can have more than 3. They are not summoned by hero. Sometimes I forget to read description when I see new cards in battle - or maybe I am just too lazy to do it :-)

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 10:50pm

I have noticed, that many players have Flame Dragon Guards in their decks (like those from Dragons Lair ). And you can have more than 3 in your deck! I have totally missed the event they came from. So I am just curious to know: Which event was it and when?

Monday, October 30th 2017, 3:54pm

But it is on the game, not on the forum ! And I cant just save log in info because I often play from library.