You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 6:03pm

Author: Daizo

Where is my gold ?

you can forget about your gold....the almighty customer support doesn't recognize facebook payments...happen to me also, since then I have stop investing in this game.

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 8:58pm

3.1 Feedback

vice and virtue for rubies?? at what vip level??

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 8:55pm

Mergeee

Yeaahhh, mergeee, more money for Chinese...loool

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 2:43pm

Lag/dc issues

keep recharging...it will solve the game issue when your recharge metter will reach a certain amount...the amount vary from player to player

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 2:42pm

Missing Event secrets of the Tarot

Keep recharging...its all that they want... I did a recharge 2 weeks ago during an event, my bad I didn't notice the game was broken; I still didn't receive what I have paid for and I'm sure ill never get the stuff....support is lame...too bad that some good ppl are trying to keep this game alive

Monday, December 25th 2017, 11:36am

game

Down...no log in...

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 5:22pm

Recharge

No more recharge from me, im sick of their stupid answer and the LAME client support. RIP.

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 11:52pm

Recharge

Im not a troll

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 11:02pm

Recharge

Looks like my original post here was deleted. This is how Gamigo understand to treat us. I did a recharge on 15th december and i still didnt get what i have paid for. IM GETTING TIRED OF THEIR STUPID ANSWER (that when the support is not down) in which they say they cant verify a payment made from a facebook account....really? the payment was made FROM A BANK not a facebook account you Einstein....facebook dont make payments. I am playing from my facebook account. Ive send them the invoice but wa...

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 5:52pm

Lots of Lag in the AH

game just crashed entirely now....

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 12:50pm

GL Silencia

Ok, ty for clarifying this up..indeed i didnt try it yet, didnt see the thread you mentioned. I only needed to be sure if is worth the investement into make it gl. Ty again.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 9:08am

GL Silencia

I have leg Silencia, doesn have devour skill...so?

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:51pm

GL Silencia

Nvm, was probably another chinese riddle

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:45pm

GL Silencia

Why GL Silencia is not providing what you guys advertise it should?

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:31pm

Hello everyone !

we should all thank to the guys who are taking care of this game here, all of them dont get real money for their effort

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:07pm

Hello everyone !

loolz...true...also true what i said

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:04pm

Hello everyone !

its funny how you ppl really think chinese care about you..loolz...the game stuff here are mostly vounteers...loolz again...keep spending

Monday, October 9th 2017, 9:03pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

missing rewards, compensation for black boxes.... i dont even know atm what rewards to expect anymore

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 6:59pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Ohh, forgot to mention...not only for part 3, also for part 4 i received some black squares.