You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 3:42pm

Author: XxX

Merge,Auction Hause Some ideas or if it s possible

Good Morning!!!! I was wondering and would like to know if it's possible to cross the auction house with the other servers as in pvp. I say this because it is almost impossible to buy anything. S1 to S4 are dead in the auction house, it would be best if they joined the S5 to S12 or even better a union of all the servers not only in pvp but in the auction house as well. I do not know if they've talked about this or if it's possible but something should change the auction house .... it is possible...

Monday, June 19th 2017, 2:15pm

Fathers Day Event

XxX - S13 Pixels - S13 Lolipop - S13 MENJUVE - S12

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 3:04am

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

To the one who owns this heart of mine Comes this lovely wish. my dear cupid That you'll feel special in mi deck all day... Because I think the world of you! XxX - cain

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:04am

[Criticism] Boredom is kicking in

Should make changes but in the league it's a matter of luck if you get good cards. Pvp does not make sense to fight certain people we simply lose points that sometimes take a long time to get... only a whalle talk like that. Can be fun !!!!!must be joking rigth!!!!everyone likes to win and play fair game.... yes updates new challenges new missions but do not come to talk in pvp