You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 250.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:06am

Author: Demadrend

[EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done)

Dear Heroes, Here is just a short note to inform you that there WILL be a change of circumstances with 11th Hour Towahli. We will reveal soon these changes when we have seen them in entirety on our Test Servers, have been able to test them and given Feedback to the Game Devs. By this post, I wanted to assuage your fears/concerns that this issue is not just being forgotten. Our ETA for implementation is weeks, not months. My previous reply that the issue is being discussed with Game Devs seriousl...

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 7:33pm

World Cup: Place Your Bets!

FYI players, the next in-game Soccer Ball exchange event is scheduled: World Cup 1 15.07.2018 10:00 - 22.07.2018 10:00

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 6:59pm

World Cup: Place Your Bets!

Hello Heroes, We've prepared a little game for the Russia World Cup starting soon. Predict the Match outcomes and win Ball Bags, which you can redeem for an upcoming in-game World Cup event! Game Rules: The individual game days are not typed, but in the block as listed on the template: 1st Group: Games 1 - 16 (1st Match 14th June, hurry up and predict!) Submit your Entries Here 2nd Group: Games 17 - 32 Submit your Entries Here 3rd Group: Games 33 - 48 Submit your Entries Here 4th Group: Who make...

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 5:29pm

Cross Promo | Check out these amazing games!

Heroes, This weekend it's the turn of Last Chaos to be challenged. "Many years ago, there was peace in our lands. But the god of darkness grew tired of the love the people had for our beloved god of light while they only feared him, so he released his hordes from the depths in an attempt to drive out all light from the lands! Please help us in our war against evil and darkness and bring light and peace back to the lands of Iris and Ascadia once more! Are you the hero we are looking for?" Your ch...

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:56am

Battle System down: MG1 + MG13

MG1 is now also fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:46am

Battle System down: MG1 + MG13

Dear Heroes, The Battle system was down meaning the inability to play any of the useful or fun stuff on MG1 and MG13. MG13 is now fixed, we are still working with Devs for MG1. It should be back soon. Regards, ^Dema

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 1:18pm

[EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done)

Heroes, There us currently a serious ongoing discussion with Game Devs about 11th Hour Towahli, this is prompted not only based on KAL's feedback but also from RoM and their own version. When I have more information to convey on this topic, I will update with what I can.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 1:46pm

Prepare Your Deck and explore the Dark Forest, from Friday, June 1st The fourth challenge brings you to the continent of Elyria in the Browser-CCG: Kings And Legends Recruit your army of creatures and wield powerful skills and spells as you battle in this strategy card game. To proceed with this challenge, we recommend you to follow the PvE (Map button) battles and challenge the Shimmering Cave (Easy) boss battles. These will earn you the basic elements to prepare for the Dark Forest. Opening a...

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 2:27pm

Some Potential Technical Issues: 24/05/2018

Hello all, We are having some issues with our Portals and Services today, our IT Team are working on it right now. This could impact, intermittently or fully, the following areas: - Customer Support system - Gold Shop - Gamigo Shop - Gamigo Portal Once our IT Team have resolved and QA'ed the issue, they will let us know when we can pass on the all-clear. Kind Regards, The KAL Team

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:10pm

Become one with the dragon starting Friday, May 25th The third challenge takes you into the fantastic land of Auratia. Become the mightiest Osiran the world has ever seen and tame powerful dragons to make them your eternally loyal partner. But sometimes, the world is a simple place. Sometimes, you just need someone to look after the sheep. Your challenge: Complete the Quest "Baa Baa Baa".Complete the Quest "Pumpkin Alert". Time of the challenge: Start: Friday, May 25th, 00:01 CESTEnd: Sunday: Ma...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:33pm

Confuse

Hi there, Did you manage to login in the end? We did indeed have a short amount of Portal Downtime (login wasn't possible for about 15 mins.) that affected most Gamigo games, but we fixed it. I would suggest you to clear cache a couple of times and see if that resolves the issue, if it doesn't then indeed please contact our Customer Support. A ban shouldn't give you this kind of text. Cheers!

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:34pm

Dear gamigo - Community, The second part of the gamigo Event "Game of the Week" can soon be mastered in Loong Dragonblood. Between 18.05.2018 - 20.05.2018 you have the next Challenge to win a coveted 1000 points. This challenge requires: 1. Reach Level 20 with your character. 2. Successfully complete the quest, "Rette Yan Qian." It's important that you do this with a newly created character on your existing gamigo account (the account you play other games with on gamigo.com) You can choose eith...

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 3:10pm

Check out Fiesta Online from Friday, 11th May to Sunday, 13th May!!! Our first Challenge is in the bright, colorful world of anime MMORPG Fiesta Online! Plenty of fun and adventures await you after arriving in the sunny continent of Isya, you'll tackle sinister dungeons full of crafty bosses that push your Gaming skills to the limit! So let’s begin... It’s time to become a hero and a huge community is already waiting for you to join them! Your Challenge, if you choose to Accept it: Reach Level ...

Monday, May 7th 2018, 12:29pm

[Promo] Scout Report: Revie [Done]

Dear Heroes, The Gold Bonus: Scout Revie ended 24 hours earlier than normal. + Some of you may have topped up Gold expecting her only to be disappointed. If you did, we will send her to you in the appropriate Rank(s) as well as Void Gift Packs totaling up to your recharged amount. + You wanted her but didn't topup because she was gone? Here's your second chance, she will be Online until tomorrow when the Maintenance starts (c.a 09:00am) Plus you'll benefit from getting some Tarot Stones for the ...

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 11:37am

This is a call to all Gamigo gamers out there! We’re not interested in posing gamer girls with disconnected controllers, we're looking for the TRUE gamers who have the skills to handle any challenge! For we are announcing *drumroll* G.A.M.E. o.f. t.h.e. W.E.E.K! During May, we will present to you a game from the Gamigo portfolio and it will come with a challenge! Complete these game specific challenges to earn Points and win rewards worth up to $35 USD! Which games dare challenge my skills?! [*...

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 5:26pm

What rhymes with Pan? ... BAN

Hello All, Gold and Stones have been sent. Silver will follow tomorrow. If you have NOT received a mail with the Compensation inside, this is most likely due to a Name Change (can be likely on the recently merged EN 1-12 cluster). Please private message me with your Character Name / Server and I will follow-up, although please wait until 18:30pm Server-Time for the mails to arrive to your Postbox before messaging me. Thank you for your patience all!

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 8:48am

When do we get Pan compensation?

Buongiorno, I have been lurking abit but not logging in as I was on Vacation to Florence (which is an amazing city btw, well worth a visit). Now returned and 5kg's heavier full of Pizza, Pasta and Bistecca alle Florentina, I will begin the Pan-stuff. Yesterday I pretty much spent all day removing as many as I could (still not complete btw). So please, if any of you have any Pan's, please extract them for me...go on, be a cool dude...the less work for me, the faster you get your compensations!

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:41pm

About... PVP Score: 600 / 200

Dear Heroes, You may have noticed your PVP Score has been reset to 600 (1v1) / 200 (2v2). This has also occurred on the FR version, following a trial-basis in the DE servers. Firstly, this Reset was not meant to occur today but shortly after the next Season-Final in 10 days time. I can only apologise for this error as clearly the Game Developers have not understood the timing of the request, or it was not explained in clear enough terms to them. The downside is, such a 'en masse' reset cannot be...

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 10:55am

Ban of Pan

Hello, some follow-ups.