You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

Yesterday, 10:22pm

Author: Reclaim

Yasmir Fellheart - Enhancing Bug?

wrong 301 Moved Permanently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0&t=6s i believe this song describes your stupidity

Yesterday, 7:07pm

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

for example, if the doughnut shop will close or not and if they will have to start a petition to keep it open

Monday, June 18th 2018, 11:07pm

Petition for game to start making anti distraction saddles

im sorry but im pretty sure ive been playing longer than you it wasnt a stupid reply it was a genuine one, anyways 11th is getting nerfed soon so your crying will be over

Monday, June 18th 2018, 4:37pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

how is it a problem?? gluttony is a bigger issue, 3 cd nimble and +1 +1 per death, even then he is a problem but not a huge one

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:40pm

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

mod doesnt nullify creatures untill their turn ends either, so salaine can set up to ruin you and wheel can buy some time to summon good creatures in for a turn. wheel doesnt also give its buff untill turn ends

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:03pm

Petition for game to start making anti distraction saddles

if your that much of a spender you have eleni or whatever she is called?

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:54pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

i bought mine from auction at 1k then enchanced to godlike. for me 11th wasnt a problem as i couldnt beat anyone with her to begin with ^

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 4:06pm

Forum Event Rewards

yes many times lol

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 1:46pm

Forum Event Rewards

ask dema is like saying go ask that brick wall. he does a great job but as he is so busy he isnt on forums often enough

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 12:52pm

Forum Event Rewards

i did when everyone else got theirs and didnt really get a reply

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 10:25am

Forum Event Rewards

still dont have mine delivered...

Friday, June 8th 2018, 10:28pm

s :16 -- very lag

yeah i agree. and what is up with this 1/2 merge where we have s1 players on our ranking board etc but we dun share arena

Friday, June 8th 2018, 7:32pm

S18 Release date

new ppl have joined s16 and are already catching up. it isnt that hard if you know what your doing. tbh s18 is looking at another year or two

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:58pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "Walthamir" please show me another awakaned card that get a weakeness because i dont know any... awakened arrogance gets worse. so what it summons bane liches, if she deals damage she dies in 3 turns as her attack is 6, rather than the 3 it used to be which kept her alive a lot longer