You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

Yesterday, 11:27pm

Author: Focust

Yasmir Fellheart - Enhancing Bug?

This is what I hear every time silly symbols person enters a thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

Yesterday, 9:55pm

Yasmir Fellheart - Enhancing Bug?

Hello, The Yasmir Fellheart that we recently got from Ally Banner can't be enhanced in the Alchemy Lab - it says that the card has already reached its highest enhancement level, even though it is a legendary card and a godlike form exists in the guide. It is a locked card, but other locked cards are upgradeable, so I would assume this should be upgradeable as well. Can we please start a poll to see if the KaL community wants this to be enhanceable to Godlike or Not? Thanks! -Focust

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 12:59am

Compensation!

Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" ...I hardly play this game anymore... ...Your amount of posts on the KaL forums sure suggest otherwise....

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 12:52am

Compensation!

Quoted from "KingBast" Why s16? Was the game broken there too? Yes, most definitely! There wasn't nearly the regular amount of folks in Dark Champion for us to defeat! And, more importantly, our thoughts and prayers were with all S1-15 players during the difficult time! As a result, a fair compensation of opal frags and fire rubies would be a just reward for your kind, caring KaL brethren! -Focust

Monday, June 11th 2018, 11:22pm

Compensation!

Quoted from "HIGH5" Where is the Compensation? I lost a lot of silver. GS on Sunday and Battlements 2days. thats just the worst.. I agree! S1-S16 should be getting compensation for the downtime!

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 4:01pm

Forum Event Rewards

Quoted from "Reclaim" still dont have mine delivered... Did you try logging out of the game and logging back in again?

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 6:49pm

Mergeee

Quoted from "ID." Who are you guys phantom merged with? s1? s17? S1 it looks like

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 6:10pm

Mergeee

Quoted from "Reclaim" its strange, we can see them but then cant see us apparently 58,000 deck power lol

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:02am

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" gtfo with your compensation. you recharged gold and got a card as prize. You sound very upset? Do you need hugs and kisses? As reading comprehension may *not* be your strongest skill, I do note this question was asked of KaL staff, and not of some person of symbols Does any KaL staff have something to say, or just silly person of symbols? -Focust

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 5:15pm

Hello KaL staff, Can you please confirm that the card is not meant to work as written, and that it is only meant to draw a card each turn upon acting? And, if so, will any compensation be offered to those who recharged for it thinking that it (falsely) did as written? -Focust

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:41pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" just to make a more obvious explain since that guy show me that there's people with some difficulties that need special help understand the things. From what I have seen in other versions of the game, its meant to just draw an extra card upon acting. HOWEVER, that isn't what the card says in KaL. And I'm quite sure that many folks have recharged for it due to it saying it draws an extra card each time the hero draws a card. If KaL fixes the wording, it should compensate ...

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 1:39am

Trying to make game more active

Quoted from "PitasNub" Quoted from "Vampirella" Share videos with people in real life... To get people to play the game. Possibly to get a better player base. But thanks for the info. I certainly wont do that. In my opinion it's a nice idea, if you care about the game and feel the game would benefit from you trying then go for it their is nothing to lose mate and if you decide to follow through with this decision, I would like too wish you goodluck! +1

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 2:56am

How to do Castle of Bones

Quoted from "Ajankho" Bring any creature with disctraction (Raise the enemy card cooldown by 1) and some Hit and Run centaur (I recommended ranged centaur) Chief Hrafn,Mifzuna the wind,Fatale Sapphire if you have. Bring 15 cards Then put disctraction on L1 Hit and run centaur on L2 and L3 (L3 prioritize) Enjoy your victory Just interested in knowing, what was your original way of doing Castle of Bones?

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 11:33pm

a whole buncha stuff

Quoted from "TheBarrister" ...repeating same completly not understandable things...

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 3:30pm

a whole buncha stuff

I think it has less to due to with multi-accounting, and more to do with all the nonsense your 4 friends were posting and saying in game.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:55pm

S13-S15

I think they should at least extend Gold Rush for a day, just to give us poor S13-16 players ample opportunity to get the rewards.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:10pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

Hello, What has happened with the 1vs1 and 2vs2 scores? It looks like the recent maintenance reset all of us to a score of 600 for 1vs1 and 200 for 2vs2. -Focust

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 4:04am

Weekly rewards for PVP

Quoted from "DeathRaven" Geez I wish I would have thought of all that...I guess I am just a noob Oh! Raven! Did you try logging off and logging in again?!?

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 3:50am

Weekly rewards for PVP

Quoted from "Phoenix123" refresh game And yes, did you try turning your computer off and on again?

Friday, April 6th 2018, 12:31am

Events missing

Quoted from "Dragon" Why does it take players to post these in order for the team to be inform about the issue. I've notice it day one and it took a post for u to inform? Like what mate? Does everything need to be spoon fed? Dragon for Community Manager!