You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 302.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:44am

Author: JLaw

Compensation!

Yess pleaseeee... I have not finished my tower and there is an event going on currently. I usually finish it at the last moment because I need to clear daily and I don't refresh tower, too expensive. Not worth at all

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 7:28pm

Game Is Not Working (s1-s15)

There's no merge yet right? Why saying merge? By the way, thanks for the really quick respond.

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 6:11pm

Game Is Not Working (s1-s15)

Report only, please fix ASAP

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 1:17pm

Quest

I just experienced it.. And wow.. they still have not fixed it and not even given any comp yet?

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 8:31am

Quest

I truly do not know where to put this, but I'm guessing this is the right place. Anyone experiencing this too? Here's the screenshot

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 10:04am

Maintenance

Just trying to know.. How long does maintenance usually last? Thanks

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:55pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

MY GOODNESS... Nerf Modesty? Make it nimble? U guys r insane..... Let us all check again. U think this game is all about rangers? Here's some way for other classes to deal with modesty. Warrior: Clean Break, Slashes, Terrorize, many more Mage: Scorch, Fireball, Tempest, many more Priest: Smite, Chosen one, many more There are still many more ways to kill it I guess we dont need to talk about rangers here. And players always try to find its weakness and why nimble? To be a threat to all classes? ...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:44pm

Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it !

Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" Say what you can now...but soon the options to make threads and leave replies will be disabled. I believe we have reasons to post threads as there are too many problems r currently happening in this game. If they dare to disable it, I would give a huge applause to them for attempting to lose their jobs and money. Why could I say this? Sooner or later, if it is not fixed, no one would be playing. So, please consider first, for moderators, to disable our complaint...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:38pm

Auction House Lag

For Walthamir, that's why I'm trying to get them to fix this. For illusion, yup I agree, when we have complaint many times, and they still have not fixed this, we got to have the right to "spam" and make them fix. And yes, this game is creepy, even the people who r working for this r not working anymore, i guess. I believe that although it is a spam, they would realise themselves why people would spam!

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:53am

Auction House Lag

I don't know whether I am the only one who is experiencing but this problem has gotten much worse than before. The lag is getting worse and worse. Please fix this, I really cannot stand how lag is the Auction House. And also, not only the Auction House, there are too many bugs in this game, like some bug have been in the game for years... and have not been fixed yet...

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:19pm

Author: Cyber662

Auction House Sniping

Wee, for me the silliest question ever, that's how auction house works. You compete you get it. Me too, I compete for a 3000g card and finally got it later on for 2300g. Good luck on your next bid

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 12:43pm

I think it's because of the maintenance that they rarely does, that's why it's taking a lot of time. And yes please, small previews/event list please... It's taking too long...

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:01pm

Deadline

I'm a bit confused with the deadline, is it 23 April 2018 at 23:59:59 or 24 April 2018 at 23:59:59 server time. Thanks, if 24 April at 23:59:59, I will use my Pans as many times as possible, with 11th..

Friday, April 13th 2018, 10:41am

Ban of Pan

Q. Surely you must be aware of the loophole to enhance and then extract? A. Yes, but there's not a whole lot I can do about it. Simply removing Pan overnight without warning is not an option for me and not fair to you. I need to find a way to do it that reduces my individual workload (hence the extracting) and addresses the loss of the card someway. It is a quote about my number 2 question. It is not answering clearly about the loophole of enhancing and then extracting? Please answer as simply a...

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:36am

Ban of Pan

then its much worthier to enh it first and extract it later right? but godlike cards worth 3000 gold

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:19am

Ban of Pan

Many officials have appeared and my question is still not answered, maybe some of u can answer? But why just the officials ignore my main questions? please answer this

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:26pm

Ban of Pan

spending money, compensations = money back

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:10pm

Ban of Pan

11th wont work without pan extra note, there is radiant eleni that can block pan, modesty, doom, etc esp for eleni, what is the use to make these cards

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 4:57pm

Ban of Pan

24-04-2018 i assume

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 4:15pm

Ban of Pan

Some questions that need some clarity: 1. If we still keep it and pan is made legal again, will it appear automatically to the collection of cards again? 2. If we enhance the pan first, and then extract it, will we get the enhanced reward? For example, i have leg pan, then i enhance it to godlike. After that, i extract it and will i get the 7 million silver, 1 fire ruby, and 750 gold? I hope this will bring clarity to all of us and think twice before deciding to rmv Pan from our accs P.S. godlik...