You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 822.

Suggestion: Buffing Older Cards

Quoted from "Dragon" This game dont work on balancing and revamping. What they do is constantly create new op cards to keep milking them. 2 years ago 8k recharge card, hachimana, elder kane and etc. Those are literally trash now. Isnt that how any TCG game works????? How else will they get people like you to continue to spend and spend? Does old school pokemon cards pwn the new ones? Probably not? Was going to use Magic The Gathering example but nothing will ever compare to Alpha Edition cards ...

Yesterday, 10:53pm

Author: (∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★

Petition for game to start making anti distraction saddles

Quoted from "Walthamir" Rain dont care about these people, they just want to do one thing, bully/trolling people on forum. They are frustrated, and need to do something about is frustration... Most would agree you are the one who is frustrated. We are not the ones making threads crying about small recharge cards. Kal is all you have to live for. Lols

Yesterday, 6:50pm

Wowza....when you afking thinking about harry potter's magic stick and sorcerer stones why dont you ask them to cast a level 10 spell check for you. It hurts reading your posts.

Yesterday, 12:23pm

OP spent thousands here. obviously he expects to be treated like royalty. someone give him the direct line to china. Got big spender here!

Monday, June 18th 2018, 2:12am

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

i like the direction these updates are going in. It reminds me of magic the gathering when they implemented "the stack" many years later into the TCG.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 6:45pm

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

seems we need to make a poll to decide if she stays like this or gets fixed!

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 2:02am

Spent thousands here? By all means, you should be allowed to create cards you wish to use. I tossed in 20 dolla for a wittle card which is causing most people to cry and start threads about nerfing. By most i mean the usual complainers from s17

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:22am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Wanna know something? Even if you take 11th out of the game the arena still going to be just as dead as it was before. 11th was never the problem.....maybe for a couple matches you got owned boo whoo. But the game is >>>>>OUTDATED<<<<<< woahhhhhhhhhh didnt want to say the obvious here. All this did was show why you shouldnt invest money because at any given time, the cards you enjoy can be changed/removed without ?????compensation??? yes compensation that stuff that used to given out for things ...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:46pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

glad i spend my money on a better game. Changing 11th because some newbs cried about it? Lols. Kal has lost a lot of whales in the past few months. Dead game

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 4:09pm

Compensation!

There already is a comp thread. Do we really need 5 more that say the same whiney spam bullshitt?

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 2:25am

Any chance of an FZ in june?

no one from s17 should ever be allowed to post a post or create a thread on here ever again. 1

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:40am

Compensation!

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" ...I hardly play this game anymore... ...Your amount of posts on the KaL forums sure suggest otherwise.... forum posts has nothing to do with playing the game.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:16am

Compensation!

Can i donate mine? I hardly play this game anymore and surely the ones crying compensation really need it the most.

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 9:03pm

Game Is Not Working (s1-s15)

good thing i play another game when kal goes down. ahhh stable servers. FeelsGoodMan Edit: Emergency ticket does not mean a damn thing. Its no different than an email or "ticket" to the devs in china. We all know it'll take monday/tuesday for it to be fixed.

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 1:33am

[Event] Corpus Christi Puzzle (Done)- reward

Well now I won't blame Kal staff for never hosting many events anymore because some people demand rewards ASAP instead of being patient like the rest of us. It was like a whole 9 opal fragd? oooooo so game changing. More recharges though! Vegas is looking nice this summer

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:22pm

S17 need to get merged

They did that with s1-13 ish recently and arena/challenge hall is still a ghost town most of the time. A merge within the ENG server wont fix it. A cross server between Eng, Frn, Ger would make it look more populated. If you are going to delete my post, at least PM why you did.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 2:01pm

Parabellum and Dema

Where is Lifewarder Rhialla spawning at in this event list

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:46pm

League

sure hope we get double the rewards for league now