You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:24pm

Author: garvan

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "KingBast" I take it you no longer want your small recharge card? Why not? I never knew i could keep it. Thought they gonna nerf

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:06pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Please consider "trading" the nerfed towahli for a card of choice of the same rank. Maybe with restrictions, maybe lower rank with less restriction idk..

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 10:13am

[Event] Corpus Christi Puzzle (Done)- reward

Quoted from "Reclaim" its not a case of man power, its a case of time Well more manpower means less delay. The two things are pretty much the same.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 8:27am

The Elephant in the Room

You get around 200 gold a week for tower and activity. I would say you can get around 1000 gold a season easily. If you take a look at how much time you have to spend in the game for that gold and how much that small recarge card cost i think towahli is cheaper than rebound saddles.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:46pm

Still seeing Pan in AH

Quoted from "whiteghost" Its been 25 days since the removal of pan I removed mine on the 23rd 1 day prior to the dead line. I still have not received my compensation for it on server 13 and on server 14. So I just wanted to say Thank You Gamingo (KL) for screwing me a second time their won't be a 3rd time. Oh don't worry about it now, I will be quitting this game do to lack of integrity, honesty. I will also post this in FB to give as much negative feed back for you just to return the favor. MY...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 5:28pm

Trying to make game more active

Am i seeing someone attacking another cos they attacked a third person? This thread is crazy on too many levels.. Why show them videos if you can show them the game itself?

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 7:22pm

Supremacy

Same thing happened to everyone. If they compensate you they should compensate everyone. Which obviously they dont need to do. You took the risk by paxing early.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 5:18pm

lmao. we are going to see the consequences of a removal in practically no time. it would be the worst move to remove it or even start discussing it before we learn the consequences.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:38pm

Radiant Eleni vs Wheel

does inspiration or zeal skills work with her on the field? just curious as it effects negatively creatures (based on description) so it is a debuff and it should be countered by wheel and skills should work. if mentioned skills dont work it obviously effects your hand so wheel should be useless.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 9:00pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" AND AGAIN I'M NO COMPLAINING OR CRYING, just make a request for us on s17 or whatever other servers have the same opportunities.... As painful as it is everyone had the same opportunity all the time. Its the players choice whether or not they join the game early enough, pay up, or take part in events. But the card itself is broken among many others. Its what you get when you have recharge cards. You have to raise the bar constantly till it gets out of hand. It has been q...

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 1:58pm

You sure there are 7 on eyebreaker and not 5 lol

Kinda ruins the fun but if you keep cycling though the 2 versions its an easy peasy half minute task, just takes a bit of preparation.

Monday, January 1st 2018, 10:31am

Kimono Masami bug

New Year's Call doesn't work as described. It works as inspired 3. Gives a random card and not the one with highest cd.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 7:44pm

there is still no event...

Judging from the tone you might have skipped one of those educational sessions. Forgive us if we skip yours..

Monday, November 20th 2017, 7:13pm

DId the game just KRASH again?!!?!

I can log in there. Maybe clear cache? That solves the problem for me more often than not. Im also running the game in incognito cos if i dont do that i have trouble logging in.

Monday, November 20th 2017, 7:10pm

DAILIES still bugged!!!

Quoted from "ID." 3 seperate threads for them to ignore Making it harder to sort things out will not speed anything up..

Monday, November 20th 2017, 6:48pm

DAILIES still bugged!!!

3 threads in recent activity section about same topic. Can please someone merge these? If it goes on like this it will be impossible to se the important replies. 3.1 Use the search function to look for similar threads before creating a new one. If such an old and suitable thread already exists, you need to continue that one. Maybe change the wording here too. Remove the bolt part, cos some might think they shouldnt continue new threads

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 10:34pm

DAILIES still bugged!!!

Same here although ive been only suffering this for a few days. Both daily quest and online rweards are stucks.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 8:40pm

DId the game just KRASH again?!!?!

Is it a new daily event? Cant wait to see the rewards

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 8:51pm

still VIP status for packs?

Quoted from "Dragon" But at the end of the day its the chinese dev that can make it happen. At the end of the next they probably we might assess what has changed. We would make much more reliable sources bearing that in mind..

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 3:25pm

How can I no longer be a VIP+5?

It could have been caused by your network as well. No need to blame Kal for everything.