You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 6:23pm

Author: Zidane

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 21:00 and 23:00 CET on June 14th, 2018! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player] Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 6:16pm

Any chance of an FZ in june?

Good news players, we've got one on the way! (date to be updated)

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:38am

Quest

Question has been answered; (Until the issue is fixed, compensation will be given before the end of the FCE) Sassing each other isn't necessary.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 7:39pm

Voidreaper Phaeron

She should only block cards from leaving the graveyard.

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 7:59am

Master Skill Pack V

Hello players, Just an update for you all regarding the aforementioned pack: It will be fixed to contain its intended cards. Players, who purchased the packs, will be compensated accordingly. (TBD) Sorry for the trouble! -Z

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 6:24am

Any chance of an FZ in june?

We're asking.... Whether or not they acquiesce or not is anyone's guess.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 8:34am

Well Chaotic Wastes is Weird

Hello player, Let me provide some helpful pictures on what to do! Let me know if you need any more help! -Z

Monday, May 7th 2018, 8:00pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of the last round of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Kaguro s16- winner Joy s16- winner Kanibal s16- winner IlhamNith s16- winner Mephisto69 s16- winner mundek s13- winner killllik s16-winner RaGGa s16- winner //<![CDATA[ initList('expander420587281', 0); //]]> Kaguro s16- winner Joy s16- winner Kanibal s16- winner IlhamNith s16- winner Mephisto69 s16- winner mundek s13- wi...

Friday, May 4th 2018, 11:00pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Quoted from "FaQ" is radiant elani ever getting fixed or do i just chalk it up to money wasted that was a waste of money.... I reported it in on the 3rd of April; It will hopefully be done on a maintenance cycle.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 3:43am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Quoted from "Xuulvath" Legendary Suku-Yomi dispells Reaping Curse Buff applied by Hettie Blunderbuss. Noticed that a few times now, not sure if other sources are affected. But I think it's not intented to do that? This one is interesting; dispel effects remove said buff, but the wheel lets it stay. I'll add it to the list.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 12:06am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 21:00 and 23:00 CET on April 19th, 2018! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player] Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 6:49pm

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "Help." 11th needs to be removed for the benefit of the game, so that would get my vote. Can we get confirmation if you enhance and then extract you the better comp? Thanks As long as the log says GL was extracted, you will get the GL compensation, it will not matter how you got the Pan.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 6:35pm

Ban of Pan

*EXTRACT ONLY* The logs will be checked if you've extracted up to three Pans, no other methods of removing him will be compensated.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 2:24am

cant recharge

Meanwhile, I highly suggest you also send a ticket in to the support team; Get the ball rolling here: https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english/Tickets/Submit

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 1:41am

cant recharge

I will report your issue immediately; hopefully the Product Manager will address your issue tomorrow.

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 6:21pm

Mergeee

As far as I've been told, that is the next thing on the list.

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 9:52am

Element Events!!! Whats the point?

The "free" ones you receive are more for a taste of the rewards; the main purpose is to reward recharging or consuming gold (on a larger scale)

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 1:43am

MERGE ??? V & V packs????

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Kaynie" they call it off topic, but its just an excuse to delete every post that is a little bit critical towards gamigo. Just look at the other threads, they never delete any off topic posts there. Your post wasn't even critical. It was asking for a state of the union address for issues that were up in the air, like new skills and Pan being banned. It was a very popular post by the amount of thanks it had, but no, lets just delete it as 'spam' and then they do...

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 11:51pm

Event

Quoted from "icedemon" we need an event for easter Okay.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 11:40pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of the last round of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Saber s-17 winner DrDeath s-16 winner spencerkesse s1- winner nameless44 s-16 winner Joy s-16 winner bilaktrixe16 s-17 winner Walthamir s-17 winner bobeck s-5 winner //<![CDATA[ initList('expander960665064', 0); //]]> Saber s-17 winner DrDeath s-16 winner spencerkesse s1- winner nameless44 s-16 winner Joy s-16 winner bila...