You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 10:54am

Author: Goatly

Events

Quoted from "Thebosha" The problem is the events and game are outdated bro. There are no good events apart from when they release a decent free card or has you mentioned the 7 day login or 30 day login because those are the only times when you can get something decent in the way of gems,opals and cards. Quoted Dungeons are pretty much useless and only really get done to complete daily quest although even the daily and weekly rewards for completing all quests are random and most of the rewards a...

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 9:15am

Easter Egg Hunt

Weird, at least they should have given the small bundle prize from this.. I found at least over 10 eggs so I was expecting small reward from it.. Geez.. I guess that was waste of time..

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 12:05pm

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "raggatwin" IF U BAN PAN BAN 11TH too !!! if not lot of players will rage quit... AND WHERE IS THE REST of people who quit the game after quillins came ? need ban quillins too still too! unbalance card for right players... Quilins just need a nerf that they WOULDN'T let crit when using skills. That would balance them enough that rounds won't end in one turn. Would like to have thatb 11th in ban list too, annoying card it is. EDIT: We need a ban list that would include cards that won...

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:55pm

Would like the ability to sell gear & items that take up space in stash.

Quoted from "DeadlySins" I would like to see the ability to sell gear / items just not related to cards within the Auction Hall. I will give a few examples on how this will help overall. Pink Diamond- starting point for selling would be 50g per Fire Opal - starting point for selling would be 400g per [Fire Ruby] - Starting point would be around 3000g per Yes, those really need to be sold in AH. I know how hard it is in PvP or even PvE to fight with only Epic cards. Allowing fire opals to be sol...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 9:58am

How to improve staff-player communication and relations.

Quoted from "Sherlock" Hi there! I know i can be annoying sometimes with my requests and critisism,but i would like to point to few simple things that would calm me down significantly and i believe it would also make 2 way communication an ''happier place'' for everyone. That's why we have a forum. We give good and negative feedback here. Of course appellants who don't look in others' perspective are the worst that you could meet everywhere in these kinds of games. Quoted *Update us* I believe ...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 6:51pm

Valentines Event

Quoted from "ARMADA" I agree with Walthamir, and he did realy awesom card like pro and he didn't get propertly reward? Is this kindergarten or serious posts on forum? Yeah, somewhat shame but if the cards' descriptions are the thing that helped them to win, I will accept that, they did have some good desripctions in them (after all, I guess they judged both art and card's description). I can see also in one point that not every well made (and the same guys who do these) cards can win. I did lea...

Friday, February 16th 2018, 8:19pm

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

Ingame Name: Goatly Server number: 17 - Bastien Skill choiced desired: Cull the Weak Link: 5U2mobM.jpg Happy late Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 10:06pm

license

events ( i have to say some are great but in overall rom got more events. so give more events. ) and poke those chines devs to make changes like the blacksmith feature and atleast extend lvl rewards or rep lvl or tower or boss rewards. for most there is nothing to look further too. Would really love to have 1-3 day free League event. atm if u stay all day long try to find 2vs2 there almost no excist anymore even 1vs1 is so much empty these days compare like a month ago. One thing that may work i...

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 9:22pm

Valentine card

1) Ingame Nickname: Goatly 2) Server No.: 17 - Bastien 3) Skill Choice desired: Cull The Weak 4) Link of your image: https://imgur.com/5U2mobM