You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 3:54pm

Author: Maxim95

Why didn't I got the booster bonanza prize ?

If you check the event it says that 10xdraw won't help with Booster Bonanza.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 3:32pm

cannot enter in s-17

s13-15 prob not there cause they wanted to merge wiht s16, but failed!

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 6:24pm

eastern eggs

Just wondering what happened with the other event (collecting eggs). When will we know the winners? Althi it's not as important as the other eastern event, just curious :p

Monday, April 9th 2018, 10:32am

Challenge for Heroes:

Thats what i meant with or after that :p

Monday, April 9th 2018, 10:11am

Challenge for Heroes:

The event ends tonight. So we won't know till tomorrow or after that

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 7:15pm

Easter Egg Form

Ooh and only on forums or also on FB or other platforms?

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 7:13pm

Easter Egg Form

Another question only on english forums or also other languages?

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 10:39am

Easter Egg Form

Since we're asking questions here, i'm gonna ask a few :p Do we need to play the other games to find the eggs or are they all on forum? How many eggs are there? (ik nameless asked this already, but it's an important question!) How many do you need to find to be able to win a price? How do you chose which player gets what price? Since it doesn't say that everyone will get one even if they participate... If i get more questions i'll post it here

Monday, March 12th 2018, 5:35pm

2 different languages in game

It was already like that with black friday!

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 11:22am

Tomboy tatifa

Ok thanks :p

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 5:06pm

Tomboy tatifa

Thanks for the reply :p

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 4:15pm

Tomboy tatifa

Hello how does the 2v2 amnesia work? Cause i used it in practice to find out in 1v1 and she only does amnesia in same row up to 1x2. Salaine was beneath the enemy creature right beneath that enemy creature but didn't receive amnesia... Or does it work like this. Same row 1x2 + row above 1x2? Sorry if you don't understand i did my best :p

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:31pm

locked creatures

Thanks for the answers :p

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:32am

locked creatures

So you cannot awaken them? And thanks for the answers

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 9:21am

locked creatures

What can you do with locked creatures? Can you enchance them? And why are there even locked creatures in the first place?

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 10:08am

Useless week

It has been some time since i fought a qilin user in arena on s16 :p Honestly spoken if its in the beginning of the season (like first week) i wouldn't mind losing some pvp to new players. But yes 2v2 can be a problem. It would be nice if the weekly pvp also contained a DC potion!

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:03pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

We got 5 fire opals. I was surprised we got compensation (s16), but hey kal gave it so they can't take it back. s17 should get the same compensation. it will spice things up there.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 3:13pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Honestly i don't really mind the card. Ok it defintely suck playing against it. But hey they paid for the card and most of the times they are whales who have spent a lot of money on cards so i can't win either way :p I still think this game is fun. I just try to make as much rounds as i can. surviving 10 rounds against some people i think is an achievement in itself! They should make some new bosses tho or a change in playing arena. Like you can only play with gobs today. Or make a deck of 60 ca...