Search results 1-20 of 22.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 7:02pm

Author: FaQ

Awkened virtues

mercy is now by far best card in the game

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:31pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

is radiant elani ever getting fixed or do i just chalk it up to money wasted that was a waste of money....

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:44pm

Modesty and Qilins

11th judgement fix this crap how many times do you have to be told ffs...rom fixed it why cant you...any creatures raise by judgement cant act for one turn plain and simple get it together

Friday, March 30th 2018, 3:57pm

Challenge for Heroes:

still nobody explained what walth asked lol...is it 5 of the same tarot card is it 5 of the same class or is it just 5 tarot cards

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 7:21pm

Kaynie's thoughts

they are taking about the card that doubles damage and drops a tree that takes all hp

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 7:23am

Think i killed Stephen Hawkins

maybe you killed stephen hawkins...but im sure you didnt kill stephen hawking lol

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 10:15pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

just an fyi savior soteria isnt working

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 10:41am

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

and i watched the video aswell and about half way through the match if dzidaplayer had lacerated the 11th would have been a different match so you can partially blame him lol

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 10:26am

one thing that should be fixed as it was on rom is judgement'....as someone can play 11th have judgement behind 11th dies judgement brings back and it hits you again in same turn....rom fixed judgement so when it brings back a creature it cant act for one turn...it was for a different reason but still it would be more effective....and less painful to the person involved...11th beilin combo is just as bad

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:00pm

well most card that are pay card sooner or later come out for free....it takes alot of diligence and persaverance but good decks can be made by non vip players.....making good friends with a whale helps to as you can buy his epic recharge cards for 1000 gold and become op that way

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 12:15am

license

i opened my legendary box from daily login and i got leg elven sharp shooter if it were a 1.0 or or greater i would say bad luck but since its 1,1 or greater that is really bad luck....is it possible to rectify this in ant way please and thank you

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 10:16pm

license

you cant put lipstick on a pig and call it a super model lol

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:08am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

In Game Name: DirtySanchez Server: 17 Bastien Card: Chosen One

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 9:33pm

Got the wrong carddd

missing my gl chastity

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:44pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

like the synths they can have those back not a single card there i would want and or need...i think i have like 20 leg ones and 50 epic i will never use them just take up space in mt inventory

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:32pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

i want the silver and the tarot i already have all the tarots i want anyway but i still want the pack anyway my account is vip 10 so i should get less comp cause vip 10 on another server carries more weight give your heads a shake your brain is stuck ffs wake up

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 4:05am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

godlike helga they already gave to give that would be a slap in the face.....i have spent thousands of dollars on this game i dont need repeats i need progression and advancement...like higher tower harder bosses...higher map....this game has not progressed in years i think its about time...if u want to make money and have people spend more ...more thought must be given to the gameplay...like how hard would it be to tier the arena so mid level players could battle one another withought have to g...

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:45pm

server

im sure we will have to wait until atleast the 2nd they are all on holidays

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 10:40pm

Where does this damage go? Betrayers Gate to rebound saddle.

Quoted from "Attr4ct" Quoted from "Tripp1000_" The opponents creature will take the rebound damage Thanks Tripp. Imma get a gate then. If it rebounds to the betrayer's gate block, which normally is the enemy creature, it's perfect. Attr4ct i notice put three of my opponets creatures in gates in front of me and the rebound was giving him life instead of taking it