You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:25am

Author: Diligence

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

I think if you were to nerf Modesty at awakened form, just put his Shield Ward back to Arctic Barrier, that way Mod is still a strong 5/20 monster but doesn't get all these other ridiculous buffs. Seriously, you think it's a good idea to add nimble to Modesty? That will make it nearly impossible to kill.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:31am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Why are you so against the poll to remove '11th Hour'? I know a lot of none whale players who want her gone, as well as whales. The main people who want her to stay are those who rely upon her to win or compete. This card is beyond stupidity with what it does. If it only stopped 1-2 cards or something that'd be fine, but to full distract your hand for 2 (at godlike), then coupled with Rhialla so you cannot kill '11th Hour' and rebound doesn't remove her for a couple of turns, by which the field ...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:10am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Those of you who keep arguing saying to ignore the majority of players who have commented for the removal of '11th Hour', are only doing so because you need it more. It's a ridiculous card that should of never been released. Lock down by '11th Hour' is game over since it prevents you from playing cards, obviously there is exceptions such as Sun and a few '11th Hour' counters, but more often than not, if someone plays a deck build around '11th Hour' you are going to really struggle to beat it. '1...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:42pm

A poll would be the best way to decide the fate of '11th Hour' Towahli, if the majority of players vote for the removal of it, then Dema must consider it, if the majority vote is that the card stays, then we drop the debate all together on this card. If the card is voted in favour of removal, then compensation should be something similar to Pan compensation plus something else due to it being a recharge, unless Dema comes up with a better solution such as a card of your choice of the same rank a...

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 10:06am

Game aren't working

I was told by someone it was also meant to stop hero inspire too.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 8:48am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Modesty may of been a 8000g recharge ages ago, but if you were like VIP5? or something, when we had Vice packs, you could of used rubies to pack Mod which a lot of players did do.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 3:03pm

Game aren't working

Mod is still bugged, so I'm guessing no? Since there hasn't been any official comment on it. Edit: Just tested it. Eleni is fixed.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 11:10am

Game aren't working

Are we getting a merge today?

Friday, April 27th 2018, 10:14am

Auction House Sniping

The cards do end when they should, it's just they remain in the AH for roughly 10 minutes after they have ended, in this 10 minute period no one else can bid. Even if they were able to add these features you're referring to, doesn't mean it would make it better? It'll just make it better for high VIPs. Sniping makes it easier for lower VIPs to get cards that they normally wouldn't be able to, at a cheaper price, since it is also harder for them to get gold. My only assumption is, if the card is ...

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 11:36am

Auction House Sniping

Well I get where you're coming from, it's mostly used by whales. However, I know really low VIPs/NonVIPS who do this and without being able to snipe cards, they wouldn't be able to get them because they cannot afford them at high prices.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:21pm

'11th Hour' Towahli

Hello everyone, I'm writing this post in the hope that we could remove '11th Hour' from the game? Why you may ask? - Well it's just a stupid and ridiculous card! I use it myself and so do many others, but I'm sure they would be happy with the removal of this card! The release of the card caused a lot of backlash and chaos which I don't think the Mods/Devs were expecting. What will be the compensation? - Well just like with the removal of Pan, if you have godlike '11th Hour' you should get a fire...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:49pm

S13-S15

Of course it'll be a brush under the carpet, when is it not at times?

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:14pm

S13-S15

Well, I received 500g x 2 for our score being reset. I was top 8 for both, so basically I'm down 500g now because top 8 is 750g not 500g..

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 9:58pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

Can't even log onto S15, never mind see this awful compensation

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 9:25pm

Modesty and Qilins

Maybe if they aren't able to fix Eleni we can chose a legendary card of our choice? Obviously some exclusions?

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 7:18pm

Modesty and Qilins

Modesty and Eleni need to be fixed.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:21pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

I am also annoyed with the score reset. I work most days, and those I don't, I'm at university. All the time I've put into gaining score, you've just gone and deleted? Also, do you know how hard it will be for S13-S15 to gain score now, it's such a dead server, with barely any active players. Yes, it's nice we have been given a merge (even though its S1-S12 and not S13-S15 with lower), but why delete S13-S15 from the merge and not allow us to log in either? Will we be compensated heavily for thi...

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 3:15pm

Ban of Pan

Would it be possible for us to now get the ''OP'' PvP skills since we couldn't have them due to Pan? Or are they still a no go for us?

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 7:03pm

Ban of Pan

So we have to the extract our Pans by the 24th of this month in order to get compensation? Also, how long will the compensation take?

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:20pm

Ban of Pan

What I want to know is, do we need to provide proof of us extracting our Pans or? Because I'd hate to just do it and then turns out I needed to give evidence such as screenshots.