You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 209.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 9:36am

Author: sutch

If someone camps arena, stop giving them points

No, they need to abide by the whales and release more and more badness. but also gertting me my pan @demandrend. You only paid me for 2 and you know i did 3.... you wee brummy yam devourer

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:15pm

the merge sucked, w never got s16 and demas still owe me for a pan the big spoofer!

Friday, May 4th 2018, 7:24pm

rAINBOW BACKGROUNDS... IVE GOT A FEW BUT THERE PRETTY MUCH FOR GAYS, RIGHT? I`ve nothing against the lgtbpg community, i`m just now flying the same flag as all you raging rainbow background snorkle swallers

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 1:00pm

Auction House Sniping

That sounds like a good idea, or you can only sell cards to yer mates like "this cards fer axey you covetus wee thieving gyrpsy" anyways i dont care cos ive just opened a pack of paprika crips which are not as bad as they sound! Free the opressed sexy polish chicks and admit you all did wrong to them and ill forgive you kal.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:56pm

Ban Rebounding Saddles

I think you should be banned from being banned by the banhammer weilder..... i mean, lets get rid of ranger class all together , or account stealing/sharing..... or just let everyone be and lets just enjoy playing our flawed game and be done with it ! Mone the quirks and Mone the multis!

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 11:09am

Ban the Arena or limit only max rank of Epic cards allowed in.

Can we not ban horror for every reason, i heard shes chosen a new host and taken a new form

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 2:40pm

a whole buncha stuff

Ok, ive got a few things i want to get off my jubblies. How come some people get banned for multi accounting but others get away with it? i mean, we all know what the craic is right? but nooooooooo, its presecution for one , but its ok for the next guy cos hes alright yunno? Even though its not his account in the first place and hes now got 8 accounts to make all the nice players angry and leave. I think its time that we just admitted that everyone except from me and the 4 poles that deserved an...

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 10:44am

Booster Lotto

I just got a bit spastic and opened a load ........ got nothing.... stick it up yer bollocks

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 5:08pm

license

So inna round about kinda way,,, can we pimp our new ride with a spoiler and injun? if so,,, ginsta`s cornish pastie is yer man

Friday, February 9th 2018, 6:41pm

S17 PLease come to dischord

There is no s17 representitive on dischord..... i invite you all to join us

Friday, February 9th 2018, 3:51pm

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

Quoted from "Teisasha" Well when I came back to this thread it got funny. But yeah sorry Sherlock I know I can get salty and I was a little bishy that week. Was off my meds yeah I am a mental case will admit that. Anyways opinion accepted. I am no hypocrite. Just dont like to hear that I am wrong sometimes. Also I started my youtube 3 weeks ago. Only been at it 6 months but got hacked 5 months back. So didnt get very far at all. I am going to promote on other websites. I just need content to do...

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:17pm

I`ll see yer ten years and raise you 8... Released my first track at 18. Enough of this nonsense.... you shouldnt be allowed to answer any questions because you don`t have an avatar for us to point the p[reverbial shi**y stick at. You sir, are a trump quaffer!

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:51am

Quoted from "Sherlock" you applied an public thread on public forums so i'm pretty sure you care what i think.Or what anyone thinks. Hate me or love me idc but that doesn't change fact your quallity is low and my oppinion ur music is ear-raping. Why even post something publicly if you cant take critisism.... BTW Posting your own channel is form of self-promotion.In case you dont know what ''promotion'' itself means here you go: The advancement of a product, idea, or point of view through public...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 4:13pm

bonus gold excludes

Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "These Heaux" Quoted from "horror is everywhere" Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "These Heaux" Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info? No you cant login on kals website and sign in thru facebook, it isnt possible That's literally how I've signed in for years. There's a login with facebook button Yes there is a facebook login button but when i...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:44pm

Hello, give to us all details about, how to qualify to get compensations ?

Quoted from "Kaynie" curious about the requirements for the last compensation too, Alenka recieved it, I didnt. We both played GS. Its just because she got tits? Until we see the tits we can neither confirm or deny there existance, therfor, it can`t be decided if this is the reason why alenka got um and you didn, without evidence ( photographic)t. I got them, and apart from a minor support system, i have no titties to speak of! Decent donger though

Friday, January 19th 2018, 11:00am

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Can we make this a dirty protest? I find that they make the establishment notice the murmours of the common folk the quickest!

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:41am

Zidane's new avatar

is this over yet? Why have i not been crowned the champion of avatars.... and been given a cash bonus.... which id like to donate to s17

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:19am

Thank You

A big thank you from all of the game for all the generous compensation that was given to us. Big love from everyone