You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Friday, February 16th 2018, 8:44pm

Author: missmissy

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

Name :Joy Server :Judgement-16 Skill Choice : Chosen One Link : vals event — Postimage.org

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 10:08am

forbidden zone

zone — Postimage.org anyone having same problem? the refresh time is not working for me

Friday, October 6th 2017, 6:05pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Got my rewards already, but missing some items including my water element

Friday, October 6th 2017, 12:45pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

I hope I can get my water element from Sundae Quest part 3 before the event ends *fingercrossed*

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:00pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

For quest no2, can I make the words from right to left instead of left to right as usual?

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 10:59am

Can we pls get another 30 day login event

sorry for out of topic, is it maintenance now? i can't seem to login since earlier

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 7:19pm

browser problem

Quoted Quoted from "Dragon" Try the link below and then refreshing kal. https://dl-en.kingsandlegends.com/GameDo…_03.swf?ver=451 This worked for me - I'm now in! is this safe? i tried to click the link and it downloaded some file, but i got warning message from my anti virus

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 9:43pm

AH Error

yeah but it's really not the time yet for the card to be sold. the seller sell several cards, and i was bidding 1 of them as well. so i'm sure it's not time yet. well i found this really sucks. both for buyer and seller.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 9:22pm

AH Error

so, i tried to bid a card in last minutes ( around 5 minutes before it ends ) but it said "card cannot be found". i'm pretty sure it's not sold yet. because when it sold it should say "card already sold". i tried to re login but nothing changed. anyone know what happened?

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 3:19pm

Unable to Access Site?

my tower didn't reset, but for some player it works. how will you solve this? not being able to play tower is really sucks. no activity (since i did until 50 last week), no tower coins, and no gold

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 2:45pm

gg iArches

can you tell us which box contains 25 eggs? just curious lol

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:51am

List of legendary equips

list for me too please thanks

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:54pm

gg iArches

not everyone in older server can save tickets fyi.only top notch player get a lot league tickets.i start with 9 tickets, the one i get from this event, and i spent 5 tickets to do the quest. Quoted from "Aniket181" Hello, Unfortunately I have still not been able to even find 1 GM, despite my best efforts (14 hours and 21 battles). Many of my friends are saying the same. I do not think my luck is going to change, as my tickets are nearly over. Quoted from "Aniket181" how can u spend 14 hours and ...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:07pm

gg iArches

consider myself lucky bunny too, play 2-3 hrs and get my quest done and how nice of leonidas, i got 1 win i don't really deserve lol - much thanks leo! since they added more GM and Mod it should be easier to meet them now cheers

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 4:14pm

gg iArches

well, i actually catch leo in my 6th or 7th battle. so i believe it's about luck. but thinking that they give us 9 free tix, i think it was a fair game.

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 10:44am

puzzle event

Quoted from "Focust" Hello, After completing the puzzle the screen doesn't show how many pieces there are in the puzzle. iArches stated that is a requirement in her post. How do I get the screen to display how many pieces there are in the puzzle? Thank you. -Focust i got the same problem exactly like this. my laptop only allow me to screenshot the full window ( means it can't show the 196 pieces ). so i send 2 pictures to iArches. the other 1 i capture it with my camera lol.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 2:44pm

puzzle event

this might sound like stupid question, but i didn't know how to upload the puzzle to imgur. i can't upload my jigsawplanet url to imgur. can i printscreen and copy it to software like paint? Or anyone got a better method?

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 9:44pm

i cant log in game

thanks for the answer chris. i didn't play the game so much, and it happened right away when i first logged in a day. and before, no matter how long i was afk i rarely get disconnected from the game. but now, it happened almost all the time. anyone having some problem with me?

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 9:36pm

i cant log in game

hello. i have the same problem but managed to log in just now. just want to add that after maintenance few days ago, it's lagging too much. it even takes me 1 minute to put a card sometimes. i've cleared my cache, reset my comp but it doesn't do anything. and when i was afk for the forbidden zone, i keep getting logged out from the game. i'm sure there is no problem with my connection since it does well on other website. please solve this problem soon, thanks

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 2:54pm

We NEED your help - Saddles!

quite new to saddle and i need a little explanation so, i get a godlike saddle level 1 and i use legend horse with no rank. do i need to upgrade my horse rank in order to make the saddle work? because for now the saddle didn't work at all (mount skill : no )