You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 4:11pm

Author: hieronimus

Why didn't I got the booster bonanza prize ?

Quoted from "Maxim95" If you check the event it says that 10xdraw won't help with Booster Bonanza. I see

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 3:50pm

Why didn't I got the booster bonanza prize ?

Does clicking "10 Draws" of Demon Master's Pack didn't same as opening Demon Master's Pack 10 x ?? I click 10 draws twice but I didn't got the booster bonanza prize, what happen here ?

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 3:46pm

Where is my gold ?

I'm a facebook player, i buy gold by clicking on the "buy gold" button on top of the display. Pick one of six pack of gold, I select the "ATM and Bank Transfer" and follow the procedure from my e-banking. The weird thing was my bank says that the transaction was successful, but on facebook payment it says pending. Same thing happen on earlier transaction Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" Can you explain how this is happening? The few times i recharged on this game I never really had a problem.......

Monday, April 9th 2018, 3:43pm

Where is my gold ?

Why this thing happen again to me ? Please I'm missing the main event. Does it come with compensation ? If not, it'll be my last time

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:54am

Booster Bonanza (Human Pack) event didn't appear

Am I the one who didn't got this event ? If so, I need help

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 4:33am

Godlike Locked Card

Why can't we unlock the locked card ? If we could just collect some frags just like the black opal system to unlock the locked card, that would be amazing.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 4:46am

Where is my gold ?

Quoted from "Demadrend" Hello, I sent you a private message, please also follow Zidane's advice and create a Customer support ticket if you still haven't, as the Billing Support team will certainly be more able to help you than the Forum or myself (access to Payment support tools, Payment Service provider dashboards, etc.) Thanks! I'm sorry but I didn't receive any PM from u.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 2:39pm

Where is my gold ?

Just to clarify, do I got the event prize from Feb 25 ?

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:18am

Where is my gold ?

I am, I've just check my other account but that account didn't receive any gold either. Why could this happen, that certainly not a small loss of money Quoted from "Kaynie" were you only logged in on one server/account that time? The Shop page always selects the last Server/Account you logged in with, no matter where you actually click on the Shop button and if the Server is still opened or not. I accidentally recharged that way onto my Server 1 in the past, which I only used for chatting. Maybe...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:55pm

Where is my gold ?

I did, a couple times already Quoted from "Tripp1000_" did you refresh the page?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:17pm

Where is my gold ?

hi, here's my complain I just buy "a tons of gold" pack a few minutes ago but I haven't receive any on game. Please help fix this problem. id: hierons server : 16 (judgement) - facebook player My bank bill record said that the transaction was successful on - 23/02/2018 - 21:58:04 (UTC+7h) - IDR 2,767,530.00 Hope this will be fix soon cuz I need that gold. Thanks

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 5:33pm

You sure there are 7 on eyebreaker and not 5 lol

Quoted from "Parabellum" Clicking on the image in the post will open a slightly larger version which may help your eyes. ^ This sure helps

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 8:50am

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for the gifts, happy anniversary too !!! well done

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 6:33pm

can't login

How long will this problem got fixed ?

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 8:02am

World Cup I bug (Sometimes)

Quoted from "iArches" Do you still have some chests in your inventory that are unopened? nope, all opened already.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 7:06pm

World Cup I bug (Sometimes)

Don't know why but sometime the world cup I event tell me that I could claim it when I actually can't because I don't have the right ingredients :') No big deal, but surely annoying. Here's the imagehttp://imgur.com/RYpFjYk