Search results 1-20 of 25.

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 7:51pm

Author: Christofbob

Ban of Pan

PitasNub is love. PitasNub is life.

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:13pm

the saddles and the inventory dilemma

That's a good idea however with the stackable saddle thing, as we know from compensation rewards when they issue 5 gl wise saddles you only get the exp that 1 of them would give instead of all 5. They would need to fix that issue as well to make this work! Overall i agree

Friday, January 12th 2018, 1:12am

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

The game broke on us. Let's not blame kings and legends, but eachother! If we all sent enough nudz to one another this wouldnt of happened! Much love & send nudz

Friday, October 6th 2017, 6:58pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Got rewards but got sent red football instead of fire element Also the blank square gave me nothing :o Dunno what that one w\s meant to be

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:36pm

Star War's Short Stories (Entries)

STAR WARS. THE END. thanks, i await ma likes xoxo christofbob s12

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:10pm

Easter Reward Requests

Well they didnt open the one where i was asking for a recount of my eggs, friend messaged them on discord for me if they didnt do that then i would of done events for nothing lol

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 11:53am

Easter Reward Requests

I've sent my requests in, just seems unopened

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 11:27am

Easter Reward Requests

How do you know if the person has read your pm?? because i got some with an open envelope and closed. if it closed then my choices still haven't been read ( didnt know what thread to post this under

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 6:17pm

gg iArches

me too!!

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 5:48pm

gg iArches

maybe they will sort it soon, only been waiting like 6 hours for a response

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 11:36am

gg iArches

I've pm'd about mine. 20 points... did all the events.. should be atleast 90 points from what i worked out before the chest thing

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 9:06pm

[Feedback] Opal Fragment events???

Can we get more opportunities to get opal fragments? Instead of just through supremacy. Events where non vips can also recieve them?? just a thought

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 8:12pm

Adamantation bug still is here...

how come this still hasn't been sorted?? you guys got many bugs in game recently and each one has been brought to your attention and still nothing has really changed Screenshot by Lightshot screen shot of adamantation from today ) if you aren't going to fix it can everyone who has this card swap it for another legend recharge card? or will you actually fix it? getting to be a bit of a joke when it comes to fixing issues in game

Monday, February 13th 2017, 5:19pm

Judgement/winged bug

Quoted from "Kaynie" Someone ask KingBast to start a petition to keep pigeon unchanged. #DontMakePigeonCrapAgain Yusss!!!! power to the pigeon!!

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 4:19pm

I agree, keep winged emp eating judge spawns!! will defo help non/low vips stand a better chance

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:15pm

Then i need to get myself a pidgeon!! SOMEONE SELL ME THE HUNGREH PIDGEON!!! okay thank you!! been wanting to use adamantation for a while coz its op buttttt rather see the cards on field

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:06pm

So the adamantation bug is still there, you guys been notified of this the week it came out (I think), and yet still nothing. Also why does winged emp now eat the cards judgement brings back??