You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 6:00pm

Author: Kaynka

Appreciated

Update s17 didn't get anything on it's own (got just 1 additonal Void thingy) as Void Packs were send out everywhere, for last Guild Showdown issues: 10x[Crystal Gift Pack]1x[Supreme Void Gift Pack]3x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack], s17 got no crystals tho...

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 4:20pm

Problem with login to game

Yes thank you Mr Demadrend for your time to explain situation to us all

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 4:07pm

Appreciated

Appriciated, but not pleased, we got 0 gold and no mount and I waited only for some gold, This is what we got today: 1x[Tarot Pack]1x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]3x[Fire Opal]13x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack] 2x[Supreme Void Gift Pack] This is was what s16 got: 1x[Tarot Pack]2x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]5x[Fire Opal]25x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack] 1000x[Gold]10x[Dragonsoul Chest]1x[Russet War Horse] So s16 got all this more than s17 did 1000x[Gold]10x[Dragonsoul Chest]3x[Fire Opal1x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]12x[10...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:34pm

You didn't saw any issues, cos you were whole time in game during them, you didn't disconnect or log out, so all was fine for you. Other unlucky ones experienced game screen freeze and disabilty to log in back to game

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:23pm

Your site is down again, if someone log out now, not able to log in ! Chrome: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Maxthon: (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET) Firefox just keeps buffering LOL it says ,,your connection is not secure'', did you forgot to buy stupid certificate again ?

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:52am

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Where is that reply from Mr. Demedrand, which you are implying twice that Mr. Parabellum already has, hmm ?!

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:41am

This is thread about server 17, why you are even here, just to state your rights that you are allowed to be in every single thread on this forum hmm ? Or to say to population of server 17 to stop crying etc. I scroll throught both threads about it and many people went there only to provoke, have their own fun and I wouldn't dare to say anything from what some people said here or in Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?., if I wasn't playing there, cos it's noone ...

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:17am

Why people, who are not playing on s17 or are only visitors there, like was mentioned earlier, are allowed to provoke people from s17 and troll thread about compensation for that server, which are not their buisness at all. Later thread gets closed and posts removed etc and people, who are doing this know that they did a great job

Friday, January 19th 2018, 9:28am

@Parabellum first of all you just explained clearly to whole community, how not important at all are for you new severs, so I really would like to bring now here every single potententially new player to show him, why he shouldn't start playing this game at all. About thread closed it's like this all over again, you allow same people (Schenko & SirKanco) to spam threads with their stupidity and as we all are totally not equal in this game, they are still not banned. Continue your bad work here P...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:03pm

I check every compensation few times, so everything posted here is truth, maybe you claimed them too fast from mail and don't remember

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:50pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Well maybe if you try look at his profile on s17 you will see that it's not a tiny account at all

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:12pm

I will try explain how short I can, why s17 is really angry with no compensations. Because s16 got it and they shouldn't got it just like s17 shouldn't and that made people blow up, simple as that. Way lower compensation not long ago for same thing for s17 than s1-s15 now is just in background

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:35pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Server 16 and s17 were both fine, maybe something with Guild Showdown was not ok, but I wasn't able to check that back then. In servers 1-15 nothing was working

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:06pm

Quoted newer servers don`t need as much as the more advanced ones Wrong newer server need everything way more than older, players there lack on everything and I will bring Auction House as example, so cards there are way more overprized than on older ones. Prizes are going lower, when cards are more common on server and it's getting older

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:47pm

Can't agree with you, old servers should get less than young servers, as things like this are only makig gap between players there and here bigger and bigger and that will be really bad, when it will be merged some day

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:42pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

They (servers 1-15) were down also about 6-7 days, just some people have problems with simple counting it seems, it broke about late Thurstay and is fixed early Wednesday

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:50pm

Hello, if server 16 got compensation for last game down and it wasn't down even 1 day, then server 17 wants those goodies too, thank you in advance. Also you just show to all how you treat lonely servers, those were compensations for server 17 not long ago : 15x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack]3x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]12x[Synth Crystal]6x[Fire Opal] and servers 1-15 got for quite same time of not working game way better stuff: 1000x[Gold]10x[Dragonsoul Chest]5x[Fire Opal]1x[Russet War Horse]2x[Scarlet ...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:31pm

Zidane's new avatar

Moo

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 7:52pm

Dailies still bugged

I will explain don't do activity between 5 00 - 6 00 server time and then nothing will be bugged. Everything what you do in this 1 hour won't count to your today's activity trust me. So if you do your daily boss, arena, take 3 activity chests, map, claim taxes etc, all this will be lost for your activity points. Full reset of today's activity is somehow now at 6 00 server time, as they prolly won't fix it soon, we need to adopt to it. Your stuff resets at 5 00 server time, but cos of stuff menti...

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 7:09am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Zidane" This thread is dangerously near closure. You can all discuss the card without insulting other players. It's not discussion to be closed or not, we want a petition and this one might not fail so sadly as the one about Qilins, as 11th annoys way more people and you know it ! Some of my members already changing to Mage class, so Scorch is no real solution of 11th issue, people fast learned to boost her hp and without Rebound Saddle you are dead, if you use 3x Scorch in deck an...