You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 438.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 10:23am

Author: Parabellum

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

A nerf was suggested by several people just like the suggestion that a poll would be a good indicator for Demadrend so it is important to include these opinions. If you prefer, you can consider the nerf votes as being without an extreme opinion (like the SANS AVIS option on the FR vote you linked).

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:39am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Hello Heroes. The requested community poll for this discussion has been created here.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:34am

[EN] Community Poll: Awakened Modesty

This poll is unoffical and was requested by several members of the community. The results of this poll are nondecisive. The poll will be open to votes until 1st June 2018 at 10am CET and you will be not be able to change your vote once submitted. No official plans exist to nerf or add Nimble to this card. You can also leave a more detailed opinion in the ongoing discussion thread. These results are not guaranteed to be accurate due to the vulnerabilities of online polls.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:32am

[EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli

This poll is unoffical and was requested by several members of the community. The results of this poll are nondecisive. The poll will be open to votes until 1st June 2018 at 10am CET and you will be not be able to change your vote once submitted. No official plans exist to remove or nerf this card. Stronger counters will be added to the game over time and there are plenty of counters in-game already (whether they are entirely sufficient is debatable). You can also leave a more detailed opinion i...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:43am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Do you think these top players want the card removing because it's boring for them? or do you think perhaps it's not so boring for bottom players given that it was a small recharge that allows bottom players to have a card that might (but probably will not) win them a match against top players who also use her despite wanting her banned?

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:46am

I don't really have an opinion on this (or a vote which is almost the same thing) and I never said EN wasn't ready to have a GM led vote about something that isn't currently on the table for EN, I said continue to share your opinions in this thread and explained potential reasons for the FR vote which will not be happening here as this thread is sufficient to gather feedback and discuss the issue. The devs have created stronger counters to 11th which will find their way here. If you want a poll,...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:34pm

And all I said that is that just because FR have an actual vote (which doesn't decide anything) in a forum thread doesn't mean that EN will, given this thread is already indicative of the opinions of a small number of players. Then you tallied up the votes just like if we had a vote to tally up the votes. I was just saying I don't see the difference between this thread and this thread with a poll in it and you don't see the difference between versions which maybe led to the GM led vote on FR. I ...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:52pm

Auction House Lag

Walthamir is correct with his statement about Flash, which has been deprecated since 2015 and has an official end-of-life by 2020. With no advances being made to the foundation this game runs upon then it's no surprise to find 'issues', and whilst these issues are not solely related to the game they are associated by use of Flash. Hopefully the developers will move to some kind of contained loader application before the 2020 deadline. Auction House/Guide lag has been reported a few times, but pe...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:21pm

I am curious as to where I said there were strong counters in EN, rather than potentially more counters as opposed to FR. Nice to see the results are in after 24 people made their voices heard. How does my post read now? Yours reads like you want 11th banning like all the other people who want her banning and play PvP daily and use her. It doesn't seem that clear cut to me.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:54am

I don't have a specific example, I'm not French, I was making the point that FR has its own set of issues and that perhaps 11th is a bigger issue there than here. Do you think more players would vote than comment on a thread about the issue? (given the FR vote is tucked inside a thread). Perhaps Zidane or Demadrend will provide a vote for this issue but I don't think it would be any more useful than this thread is to those who share the concern.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:17am

The EN version is a long way ahead in terms of content and likely has more counters/skills to deal with 11th and other problem cards. I don't think we need an 'official' vote on EN but players can continue to share their opinions on this thread.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:26am

Game aren't working

Yes, we're still in maintennance, shouldn't be too much longer now.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 4:31am

Event List: May / Card Previews

Here are the currently scheduled events for the rest of May. You will discover Canoness Cruxia and new addition Executioner Shiva in the Gold Rush this month. Fortress Ghosen is also a new additon and can be obtained via Booster Bonanza. Preview images for these cards will be added soon. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no gua...

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 7:18am

Event List: May / Card Previews

Here are the currently scheduled events for the beginning of May. The rest of the list will follow soon... Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) Recharge Card Preview

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 1:18am

Not Secure

The Shop runs via a secure protocol, very rare that forums operate over https though it certainly wouldn't harm to make both forum and the game run over https it's not essential that they do. Neither the forum or game have been breached in any way (afaik). I will run the idea past Demadrend as clearly there is a massive push for sites to encrypt regardless of their content hence the arrival of Let's Encrypt which offer free SSL certificates.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 1:08am

S13-S15

Not sure when the s13-15 issues will be resolved, but it is of course being addressed. As for login issues, Chrome users could try using Firefox, it worked for me though I have no idea why an issue would be browser specific. Also the age olld advice about clearing your cache and cookies may be useful given we've just had a major maintenance take place.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 1:03am

Servers Down

It seems to be a reccurance of the issue where currently logged in users are fine and some (not all) players trying to login are experiencing errors. The issues have been reported. Apologies to those affected.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 11:49pm

Event List: April / Card Previews

Hello Heroes! Here is the event list for the rest of April which sees the arrival of the new Skills. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance cycle to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) Free Card Preview Recharge Card Preview Gold Rush Card Preview

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:07pm

Game and forum keep going down

Reported the issue. Sounds like a networking problem more than a game issue. How are you logging in skyfire? is it via facebook?