You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 8:32pm

Author: lemmiwinks

Significant Drop in 1vs1 score after Season End

... score that doesn't reset ain't i op?! (H)

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 1:25pm

^

buy ma reap cards who cares for the hand full active people left , competition for? ercharge for? tactics for? bye kal have a nice day and never needed to recharge to make opness get ya cake up and learn from good games wot balance is. good job

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 1:44pm

[Criticism] Qilin Broken as fk?

solo 1 saddle but 2nd player or more will be better but if they dont auto or wait to long i rather kick em because of holdin it up only , it make no diff turn 3 to 4 it always is in bout 30 sec come run some with me

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 1:37pm

[Criticism] Qilin Broken as fk?

fast boss runs? run on 1 reap saddle only is enough turn 2 to 4 max , 30 sec per boss auto 15deck1/2cd undead+meri . i dont wanna see other tactics in bosses all to slow xD and for pvp quilin + 6hp saddle will do ,rebound wont work (much)

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 1:49pm

Do the non and low VIPs ever get a chance to have Elite Awakened Card??

another thing about mounts every vip 0 can easyeasy run stage 1 for free and stil gain more gold than lose to the costs.... calculate again

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 1:46pm

Do the non and low VIPs ever get a chance to have Elite Awakened Card??

blabla about wot is not givin is easy.. i remmeber for non vips 54 frags last year.. than a event i forgot gave about 9 to 18 and the olympic event also gave enough if not 1 opal was free u might recharge about 30 euro and vip 4 , 1 to 3 more supramecy's and u have opal means 1800g to spend or some so i do not see why to complain its cheap if not free

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 2:02pm

cybo monday OP

i read alot of complains, 6k zeus for example isn't it op? anyway THANKS cybo monday! else i never woud get a malefic

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 6:25pm

Several questions about mount and saddle.

its not true.. but yes ofc u will have less gold for an AH card for example. stil i do it and gain more than enough gold for only about 400-500gold losses in the 30 days.

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 12:51pm

getting stronger with ^^

for all non spenders i only can have uno answer about this.... EVERYONE shoud run a mount with stage 1! i wonder why people not run a stage 1 epic mount, its free for everyone with the foddrs given. even stage 3 doesnt cost that much only feed days patience and about few k gold? thats i chose to rush the saddles + mount instead of makin god enhances wil easily be later hopefully this info might help a little and show some shiny mounts for the low or non vips

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 9:32am

Boredom

didnt you have more

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 6:48pm

"New tactics"

beautifull kaynie

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 4:52pm

"New tactics"

no need screen i can confirm for yall