You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 2:09pm

Author: Coffee

The Elephant in the Room

I really don´t understand that comparison about your time worth more than real money as if playing game is some kind of your duty or what. Doing dailies + few levels of tower per day is what, 30 minutes of play? I always thought that "to play" means doing fun, entertaining activity. If you are evaluating your time spent by playing game with money, you probably should reconsider to spend your time some other way. The point is, you can maintain your horse completly for free moneywise, everyone hav...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 9:47pm

The Elephant in the Room

Kaynie is correct. I am VIP0 and I am using rebound saddle, my horse is stg2 and I´ve never bought any fodder, all free. It is easy to get aprox. 500g per month only by playing game to keep your horse alive. If you do ok in arena you can get much more gold per month. I don´t follow your logic. Completly free stuff like horse + saddle is pay to win meanwhile card obtainable with cash only is not? BTW 11th alone is not that much of a problem. Problem is if you use her in combo with other cards (me...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 8:33am

Well Chaotic Wastes is Weird

Why? I found it usefull. This whole "ticket activation" thing is a little bit counterintuitive.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 3:23pm

Awkened virtues

And guess for what class it is easy to kill now... it is as developers would like to have only one class in the game for some reason...

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:24pm

hybrid,mimic questions

Hey, 1) Mimic transformed as Sun returns to the hand as Mimic 2) Don´t know. There were disscusion about this when hybrids came out. It was said that crit/ block rate is higher with hybrids, but don´t know if it was confirmed.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:24pm

Cards Artwork

I like your thread, keep the good work! PS: It appears I can´t give you more thanks than 5 in 30 minutes. I will continue when I return here and IF I will remember

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 7:45pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Quoted from "rebellion" From experience we know that KaL will for sure compensate this with rewards for all players, but i speak on behalf of all Guildleaders if i say we also want compenstaion for our CP that we miss and the rewards that we normally get from GSD. From experience for sure compensate? Yea? I wouldn´t be so sure. Last time something like that happened to all servers we didn´t get any compensation. That´s my experience...

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:32pm

Fodder

nastja: or if could be possible to feed lower rank horse with higher rank fodder. I think that horse wouldnt complain about better quality food

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:30pm

Fodder

I agree with sherlock. Price of lush fodder can be one of reasons for not using legendary horses. But I would say main factor is upkeep price of those horses. Price for reviving epic horse is below 500g per month, for legendary horse it is about 2k (if Im not misstaken). Difference between epic and legend is not that big to justify price 500g vs. 2k per month. And thats the reason (IMHO) why most players (even whales) use epic horses.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 12:22pm

game

Its strange, I couldnt log in, then I somehow logged in and now it works for me, but there is not many ppl

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:33am

cyber monday 50% off modesty please :D

Ehm, what? We have V&V packs and Modesties for 3k on S1? Thats new for me...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:23pm

Salaine vs Micheal

I agree with you, random, about Michael vs Salaine. But why to close thread? We are sitting around Round Table in the Tavern and discussing our opinions. Is anything wrong with that?

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:07am

Salaine vs Micheal

Uhm, I hate to say it since I even don´t like Kaynie, but he is right. Godlike Salaine is superior to awaken Michael. His abilities, even in awakened form, are... well... meh. Shiled ward is very good, but it is in no way game changing ability. There are plenty of cards with shield ward which are good or even better with lower rank than awakened Michael. PS: And if there is one player to whome I would listen about evaluation of cards, it is Kaynie. Like I said, I even don´t like him, but I must ...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 8:38pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

Again, I understand and I know what I suggested is against rules. But if providers of this game don´t care about their players, I as a player don´t care about their rules. Servers 1-4 are barren, auction house is empty most of the time. I have to solo bosses to get my daily quests done. They promised merge when? One year ago? Nothin happened. Some major update? Nada. Only milking addicts with releasing more and more broken cards, which ruins the game further. Fixing bugs? Why? They even stopped ...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 3:40pm

Well, yes. I agree. But on the other hand I don´t have any hope there will be done anything officialy. Frankly, I´m quite surprised that the game is still running...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 1:50pm

Could be a solution for new players to create second account and use it for boosting score up to 800? I know it is not kosher, rules wise, but...

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 7:17pm

Black Friday

still great if you are VIP0...

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:55pm

Black Friday

Heh, I thought they gave preview, but wouldnt argue with you since Im not sure at all...

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 2:57pm

Black Friday

It is that time of the year again. Most of the players take Black Friday sale in KaL as granted, like many years before. Is that assumption correct? Will there be black friday sale as usual? If yes, could you provide some sneak peak? Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:18am

gg iArches

Fair enough, but don't expect gratitude from players. It's obvious from your answer(s) you and your collegues are pissed and annoyed with this. As well as players are pissed and annoyed. You've set up expectations and high hopes for event only to ruin it by this. As I said, this will leave sour taste... You could to choose win-win scenario, instead you chose lose-lose. I won´t interfere more in this topic, good luck.