You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 330.

Yesterday, 2:51pm

Author: KingBast

The Elephant in the Room

Most players save their Gold for cards, ya know, the things you need to play with. They'll be the ones without a horse. This is a card game not a horsey game. Fun and entertaining? making yourself a horse. Umm, each to their own. The pay to win cards only offered to those willing to spend ridiculous amounts of money are the real problem. Whales should have an advantage, but not to the point they could beat most players on auto. Doomskar and 11th are OP yeah, especially in the hands of whales who...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:18pm

The Elephant in the Room

First time for everything. To me it is an investment, an investment in time to get that Gold in order to get a stupid horse, stage it then stable it. Then what? Has your horse closed the gap? Or is it the rebounding saddle you were lucky enough to manufacture? Either way you are committed to spending x amount of Gold each month once you have achieved stage 1, 2 and 3. Let's have a poll about how many players gave up trying to stage a free event horse. So yeah, I agree that it is doable, but is i...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:20pm

Pan gone = PVP skills!!

First a great evil must be conquered. Priorities!

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:46am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Or change CD to 20. With all their silly Nids and CD boosters I imagine they will have it out by turn 3 anyway.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:20pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I avoid whales, I don't care about whales, whales are ruining this game. So yes, I defend the card for those that bought it and don't want to lose it because the whales are bored of it. If you had read my posts you would know that already. If they stopped selling the expensive whale cards that would maybe close the gap some, then maybe those free/low VIP players who don't wish to spend (because it's absolutely pointless to at this moment in time) would start recharging more often and you whales ...

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:09pm

Confuse

Yes sorry, I'll ask them to unban you on Monday. I just got frustrated by the results being totally in favour of her removal just as the whales insisted it would be.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 6:55pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

It gives lower level players (those who don't recharge every week/month) a chance to win a match against some that do, but no they wouldn't easily win a big spender whale. This issue is primarily about whale on whale 11th abuse, boredom and your personal agenda which is clear to me given your previous quote which is now my signature. You speak like the cards everyone gets to narrow the gap aren't available to you, and if they're good cards like you claim then you are more likely to instantly upg...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:56am

By players you mean whales, nobody else is really saying much. I never thought I'd construct this sentence, but I respect Peaslee. He still cries about 11th, of course, nobody likes being hit with 11th and he loves to cry. At least he's crying about it whilst not being a hypocrite and using the card whilst crying about it. If there is going to be a vote, can we vote on moving all these dimwits to a special server where they can have special things. An extra few spaces for machine guns in front o...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:12am

Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it !

+23 for this. Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it ! is the right thing to do to save the game.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:11am

Auction House Lag

+23 for this. Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that Auction House Lag is the right thing to do to save the game.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:07am

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

+23 for this. Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him is the right thing to do to save the game.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:33am

Ban the Arena or limit only max rank of Epic cards allowed in.

Any news on this? I would also like to ban Horror and the arena exploits detailed here.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:27am

Ban Rebounding Saddles

You raise an excellent point Mr Dude. I am glad my thread has attracted the more cerebral members of the community, Just like the other ban thread I wish to change my wishes slightly. DO NOT BAN REBOUNDING SADDLES, NERF THEM SO THEY ONLY REBOUND ON WEDNESDAYS, THEN GIVE EVERYONE ELSE A FREE STAGE 3 ASCENSION TOWER HORSE AND A USELESS NERFED REBOUNDING SADDLE, OH AND A RAINBOW BACKGROUND THAT IS MISSING THE COLOUR RED WHICH USED TO SIGNIFY DANGER TO WHALES AND THEIR WINSTREAKS (MAYBE IN AN EVENT)...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:47am

I'm not against the poll, I'm against the removal of 11th because the whales (and apparently everyone else) are bored of it. I hope you get your poll that doesn't actually decide anything just because the French are having one. I bought 11th and I intend to keep her in my deck. I don't care about whale on whale 11th issues. If I see dirty whales in the arena I leave (or make an effort to avoid them) like most average day to day players who don't spend 12+ hours in the arena. I didn't use Pan and...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:23am

Okay so everyone who has 11th is an abuser that relies on that card to win. Sounds legit. This so called majority who want her gone seem to be whales to me, which speaks volumes. Do what peaslee did and give your own 11th's up so you can go back to your other no tactic battle styles without worrying that some noob might 11th you. Problem solved, peaslee hasn't cried once about 11th since they parted ways </sarcasm>

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:48am

My 11th is Legendary and my deck does not rely upon this card but it can be a game changer sometimes. Not everyone is rocking a Godlike 11th or using the extra dirty combo's. Some are, just like some are using other no strategy cards to increase their chances of getting a win against the extra camping whales this wonderful whale prompted merge brought us all. From the same enlightened minds that pushed for the merge then propelled the "What rhymes with Pan? Ban!" game improvement comes the ban 1...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:40pm

Simply remove 11th from your deck by extracting it or selling it on AH. Your compensation will be either relief or rubies.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:38pm

Ban Rebounding Saddles

Any news on this? Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that Rebounding Saddles should be banned. Just the other day I was on the phone to the lady at my bank and after I explained the scenario she totally thinks that Rebounding Saddles should be banned. Today I got an email from her informing me that everyone in the staffroom agrees that Rebounding Saddles should be banned. Ban Rebounding Saddles!!!