You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 10:47am

Author: Dzidalbn

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: DzidaPlayer 2) Server No.:17(Bastien) 3) Skill Choice desired:Cull the weak 4) Link of your image: https://imgur.com/a/sAH7x

Friday, February 9th 2018, 7:01pm

S17 PLease come to dischord

No. Go back to joyn yourself.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:00pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Ok but we didn't get 6xfire opal... or maybe it was just me?!

Monday, January 15th 2018, 7:34pm

Rate a Song

It's NOT my top 11, just "random selected" eleven from few hundreds on my playlist. It's a mix, so don't suggest after first songs. If at least two of you will enjoy this, I'll put some more. 1 Sara Tavares - One Love 2 Massive Attack - Paradise Circus 3 Kno - La Petite Mort 4 Yodelice - Free 5 The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu 6 The Streets - Blinded By Lights 7 Major Lazer - Get Free ft. Amber of the Dirty Projectors 8 Sizzla ft. Vida Sunshyne - The Formula (Liquid Stranger Remix) 9 Jim J...

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 7:14pm

New cards

If any class need some new spells it must be warrior and only a warrior. You all just want more super madafakin spells, more and better but Warrior need those speels just to not stay at bronze age.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:37am

thanking thread as well as timing

Or just make Arena fights with 30 cards deck and 15 sec turn like in equalizer. Also old system can stay like now as a room for Quilin players. I Bet they will stop play Quilins immedietly (buhahahha) if they have too "fight" against other quilins becouse its not free win anymine.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 6:49pm

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

Should be overcompensate for holiday period, lack of response from managment, we also lost profits from events that time etc etc etc... Managment showed to ppl from s17 that their dont care about us becouse its only 5% of all server population. On other servers comp was way better for less loss. This compensation was just disrespectful.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 10:20pm

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

Plenty of crystals also was lost. Staff from activity, CP from A Tower etc. And yes it should be overcomp. What I see that they just give this comp for ppl to make more leg quilins so everybody else get pissed off and then they will have to buy more cards to being able to visit arena. vicious circle

Friday, December 29th 2017, 2:01pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Ok now its serious! I recharged and the is NOT tarot event! It cant be that i wasted lot of money becouse someone from your company disinformated me. Hope it will be fixed at professional level as it should be.

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 4:00pm

Christmas Event - Questions

How to highlight creature?

Monday, December 11th 2017, 1:18pm

probability

Quoted from "azuron96" So anything that is not 100%, even 99.6% CAN fail? Thats just dumb You are legend. BTW If there is 99.6% it means 996/1000 ----> So average in 1000 attempts you will fail 4 times. It can be 4, if u lucky even 6 in a row but some over 1k should be complete after that. Next time make it 100% to be 100% sure of success.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 5:11pm

7 Day Investment

When I clicked buy button it opened a BLANK page so then i bought gold as average. Bring me the manager here lol. Is anybody going to solve this problem? So far only quest was gone before finish time but i don't have my gold back. Which means I can't buy royal pack and get opal fragments, i can't buy ligue tickets and get quest done, I can't spend 1000 gold and get Advanced Synthesize ETC. Please let me know what is going on.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 1:26pm

7 Day Investment

I recharged yesterday but after one day I didn't get any "daily bonus gold" to claim.

Monday, November 20th 2017, 7:01pm

DId the game just KRASH again?!!?!

Is Bastien down> I'm trying log in and i can only see "loading game, please wait".