You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:22pm

Author: LinkGallent

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "ThomasDude" If you add nimble to this awakened 3cd Modesty, it will be rediculuosly op and impossible to kill. Modesty is already too strong in gl, so there is no reason to make it significantly stronger in awakened. You have to take in to consideration, that pretty soon most of the players in this game will have an awakened Modesty (just like most of the players now have an awakened Sun). Try to imagine what it will be like, if in most of the battles there is an awakened, nimble -...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 10:50am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Parabellum" A nerf was suggested by several people just like the suggestion that a poll would be a good indicator for Demadrend so it is important to include these opinions. If you prefer, you can consider the nerf votes as being without an extreme opinion (like the SANS AVIS option on the FR vote you linked). Nerf it so ginjy/kimono ginjy don't work while you're at it too Replace that "nothing" bit with: Grow up

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:09am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "KingBast" By players you mean whales, nobody else is really saying much. I never thought I'd construct this sentence, but I respect Peaslee. He still cries about 11th, of course, nobody likes being hit with 11th and he loves to cry. At least he's crying about it whilst not being a hypocrite and using the card whilst crying about it. If there is going to be a vote, can we vote on moving all these dimwits to a special server where they can have special things. An extra few spaces for...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:33am

Pointing out that you make bad decks wasn't why I used that one as the example (it was just the finals one, even though you only played 2, maybe 3 people?) You use what, (the same) 20 staple cards in every deck? (counting whichever class skills as 6 or 7) Throwing 11th on the end doesn't make it an 11th deck, nor is the card itself the reason you win/won

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:18am

Let's see what actually wins in KAL: 5 Godlike spells (no ranger here) 3 of which 11th can't distract The mage wall (1st instance of CD-REDUCTION in this deck) Which is also basically Pan... You know, that banned card Awakened Queen (great card/good 11th counter) GL Lust (who has draw power + more CD-R) The Kimono, Gingerbread-Copy lady (-2 CD for your ENTIRE hand/erases 11th's distract) + another draw Hyacinthe (OP New Moon giver) Spymaster (our first bit of distraction) Awakened Hanged Man (an...

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 11:29pm

Trying to make game more active

Quoted from "PitasNub" Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "Vampirella" I am an idiot. I was mainly going to ask friends. But since you guys think it's stupid. No problem I wont share my videos. I don't want to have to share the oxygen in Earth's air with you.... Sorry your unsolicited, self-serving advertising didn't get you droves of requests. (or advice on if YOU should show people YOU know the game) *Correction* You didn't even say "the game" you wanted to know if you should share YOUR vi...

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 7:42am

Quoted from "Vampirella" I am an idiot. I was mainly going to ask friends. But since you guys think it's stupid. No problem I wont share my videos. I don't want to have to share the oxygen in Earth's air with you.... Sorry your unsolicited, self-serving advertising didn't get you droves of requests. (or advice on if YOU should show people YOU know the game) *Correction* You didn't even say "the game" you wanted to know if you should share YOUR videos.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 12:06am

weath·er ˈweT͟Hər/ noun noun: weather 1. the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc. "if the weather's good, we can go for a walk" Maybe we don't need the rest of the folks from your trailer park playing. Asking strangers if you should 'share videos with your family' is beyond idiotic two.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 11:26pm

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "false" U remove pan on the 24 I'm done and so is most of my guild we r tired of a select few players getting to make the decisions around here. Sell me your 11th/humans

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:39am

Booster Lotto

Quoted from "Tripp1000_" 3 packs opened 1 leg 2/3 here! Fistbump!!

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:28am

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

There wouldn't be any variety left in the game if every card that got a complaint against it was banned.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 8:16am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: LinkGallent 2) Server No.: Azrael s5 3) Skill Choice desired: Chosen One 4) Link of your image:

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:00am

bonus gold excludes

uhh support?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:45am

bonus gold excludes

Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "These Heaux" Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info? No you cant login on kals website and sign in thru facebook, it isnt possible That's literally how I've signed in for years. There's a login with facebook button

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 1:25am

Recharge for Modesty Event

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "Dragon" Here we go, get your 11th everyone! Great way for everyone to play the same deck Best choice for epic is 11th/ doomskar Legend and gl would be mod You can try. So far I haven't seen anyone make another actual 11th deck -.- You may want to speak with Hennes (S16) about that that might be why, we're on different servers lol

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 1:06am

Recharge for Modesty Event

Quoted from "Dragon" Here we go, get your 11th everyone! Great way for everyone to play the same deck Best choice for epic is 11th/ doomskar Legend and gl would be mod You can try. So far I haven't seen anyone make another actual 11th deck -.-

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:11pm

How dare you give me these fake compensation "rewards"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? This is the most unfair thing in the history of KAL compensations!!!!

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:36am

Quoted from "These Heaux" In due time most of the recharge cards come around thru events. Its ridiculous to be upset over 11th. There are plenty ways to deal with. But to ask for a petition is just obnoxious. Pan is worse.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 6:35pm

Lumi snowstorm

Quoted from "SOCl2" Haha, so what exactly is the point of this thread? You really have no subtlety at all when you try to downgrade something so you can get it for a better price. I get it, you're afraid they are going to release lumi like what they did with a few other epic grade cards and offer them for 8k price. I'm quite sure they will put it as a minor recharge though but man you have to work on being more discreet cause you want it so bad you had to make a thread about it lol. Pretentious...