You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:07am

Author: BrentMcEwan

Star War's Short Stories (Entries)

Kaylenka Desilijic Tiure, more commonly referred to as Kaylenka the Hutt or, even more simply, as Kaylenka, was a Hutt eating monster and crime lord, as well as a member of the Grand Hutt Council, who operated from his palace on the Outer Rim world of Zabijacci. Jabba was a major figure on Tatooine, where he controlled the bulk of the trafficking in illegal goods, piracy and slavery that generated most of the planet's wealth. He was also highly influential in the entire Outer Rim as one of its m...

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 1:29am

Author: BrentMcEwan

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

"The rose is red, the violet's blue, This cupid is sweet, and so are you. Thou are my love and I am thine; I drew thee to my Valentine: The event was cast and then they drew, And Lilpwnd said it should be you." BrentMcEwan S11

Friday, February 10th 2017, 11:44am

Author: Hunt

Inconsistent game moderation

Conor Dude! Keep up the good work PM KAL soon and you will get the latest virtue card for your good brown-nosing work....... Love your work!

Friday, February 10th 2017, 11:17am

Inconsistent game moderation

Doing 4v4 when all accounts are on same IP... cmon, you couldn't make it more obvious and break all rules at once right? But doing 2v2 and guild wars on the same IP okay? Look out Kaynie you better stop playing with wife/yourself

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 10:33pm

How does betrayal gate work?

Quoted from "Fang" He attacks you in gate but you get the last hit because of gate. since you were the last one to do damage you class as being the last one alive Where does it say he was getting attacked!

Friday, March 25th 2016, 10:45am

Game Guide Update?

agree, levelling up is one of the main reason people get addicted to these type games just so they can be more competitive etc Do this instead of releasing dumb cards and maybe this game will live a little more

Friday, March 25th 2016, 10:42am

PLan to save Arena

Silver good idea for arena but stop favouring top ppl so no extra silver for top 25 the gulf between whales and others if just growing bigger by the week, so it needs stop to stop ppl voting with their feet i.e. quitting as sick of being whale fodder once upon a time the had conistent chance of beating whale get rid of the 50% 2's health booster fix the fairys so they stop criting and blocking so much surely they are getting double rep (elf and angels) and stop releasing stupid cards like these ...