You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 6:42pm

Author: SuperSionan

Awkened virtues

yopu guys are serious with this cards??? or its only fun ?

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 11:03am

Got the wrong carddd

same here dont get nothing too

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:03pm

Login Issue

but thre is a problem cant log in and 20 hours to end of season again ...

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 9:54pm

Login Issue

too cant log in , click on play and its end for me

Monday, June 19th 2017, 5:13pm

Father's Day Event Entries

Father event : 301 Moved Permanently Sionana S15 Caligula DoomDealer15 s15 Caligula Kazuki S15 Caligula Pugzley S14 Aenas

Friday, August 26th 2016, 6:57am

Unfairness

Because Sionan is my nick on everthing and fprgpt about change

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 11:16pm

Unfairness

i have nothing in email after x relogs my name is Sionana because after merge Sionan not work .. Than here can be problem

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 9:21pm

Unfairness

I dont get my reward from create card event too .. Sionan S15 Caligula

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 12:10pm

Questions on Comp

Stll no answer ... if i have complete tower before event . i got golds or no ? 3 times answered.

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 8:58am

Questions on Comp

Still dont get reply on my answer if i have complete tower . i got golds from compensation or no ?

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 5:14pm

Questions on Comp

And if ppl have tower already completed? And working for compensation is totally funny .

Monday, July 25th 2016, 7:06am

Place your bets here place your bets!!!!!

free 2 tarot packs 500k silver and ruby and 50 opal frags its ok for me

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 2:14pm

We Broke The Game!

its my 3rd post season missed because bug in game in last 7 months ... 2 times cant log wia facebook now this ..... its nice procent missed because in game problem.

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 8:32pm

Time to WAKE UP

Quoted from "Conor" . Why recharge 8k/30k for a card, when a Non VIP can kill it instantly with a free card, so that's most likely why it isn't coming. The new skills would of balanced things more between Non VIPs and Whales, so yeah, KAL's care more for their money than what their customers want, typical company really. Quoted from "Conor" But they can care about their money but if they dont do something for non vip players game more fun or something everyone leave and stay here only whales an...

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 1:31pm

Time to WAKE UP

Here is so many cards for VIP players what make non vip/low vip leaved started with tarrots (Wheel,Sun,Judgement) and continued with Synthesis cards Godlike/Legend Hydra,Redmaw) 1700g for low vip and non vip is run for a long track and here is no 100% chance to get 1 of those if you use leg synthesis . and now now MAny ppl leaved after Mercy comes and more ppl leaved after Modesty comes and if they stay like they are many ppl leaving and leaving because if you want to play game where you must pa...

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 10:03pm

missing supremacy rewards

Quoted from "Hydra" I don't think there will be compensation since you open the pack at your own risk knowing the free pack only giving you 100 points instead of adding on to your 800. I bought gold pack o nstart of supremacy and come in tuesday from work opened free to 900 poits and dont get 100 points than a opened pack with gold and dropped to 200 points. Me and Tontron had same problem

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 9:45pm

missing supremacy rewards

i missing my gold for gold pack . Because i wasted them in tuesday.

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 4:50pm

again bug supremacy

Idk how to say it . Nut i came from work because supremacy is from Wednesday to wednesday have 800 points . I opened free pack yesterday in 22:05 cca server time . Come from work and look i can open open ok i open it its says again i have 800 points , than i opened pack with gold and its drop me to 200 points than i wasted 700 g for nothing . First pack wia gold i broung first day of supremacy

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 4:39pm

again bug supremacy

Quoted from "Conor" Quoted from "SuperSionan" I bought now 2nd pack for gold because if i looked on table i have only 800 points after 1 gold pack and 8 free . Than i bought 1 more for gold and now have 200 points ... Sionan, it gave you 200 points because you didn't reach the 800 points needed before time ran out. Sadly you are in the same boat as Legend, you won't get anything because you didn't collect all 7 free packs and buy one with gold without the time limit Rly yesterday i check for 22...