You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:54pm

Author: SOCl2

Ban of Pan

I commend the KaL team's effort in this decision! This is an excellent step in the right direction of game balancing. @magusrequip: The problem with pan was never the fact that he was used for certain areas of the game over others, bosses are so easy and repetitive that as long as you have a decent deck and non-afk people, you'll be fine. Pan won't improve your runs substantially. Here was the main problem: This 1 CD card is "The great enabler" because he can fit into any deck, was easily access...

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 1:54am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

Name: Oxygen Server: S10 Skill Choice: Chosen one Card: eve — imgbb.com (click on link to see, i put it as a link because the artwork is slightly risque/suggestive to some but it should alright for most of us)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:05pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Hello GM, I have already considered the possibility that Lifewarder’s ability was under effect because the sun killed itself when it hit my queen and respawned. Your explanation only solves half the issue that I put out. Lifewarder’s ability works like a resurrect so the hp of a monster would never be 0 it would regain itself to full life during the “resurrection” animation. I have attached another picture from gameplay here for reference, as you can see the creatures do not stay at 0 hp when Li...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:45pm

Quoted from "Zidane" Quoted from "SOCl2" There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately. From the looks of your screenshot, the pan was already on the field, then lifewarder was played. Perha...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:35am

There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 7:44pm

Lumi snowstorm

Seeing that you're so eager to throw shade at me, you should probably re-read my post because I never said it was definitive that they would sell it for 8k, it was speculation as noted when I referenced what they did with other cards previously. My assumption was based on what they did for a majority of the past recharge cards. I suggest you read up on discourse analysis if you want to get into dissecting my argument seeing that you bothered to reply. FYI, don't say "always" to someone you barel...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:08am

Salaine vs Micheal

Michael is "situationally" better, he's more difficult to remove, heals the player, inflict immolation as well as protect from first strike/counter attacks. HOWEVER.... If you were to ask me which one would keep in my deck, it would be Salaine. Voidshield is invaluble, its basically sanctuary with every summon. Yes you are correct, Micheal definitely wins her as a stand-alone unit but the synergy that a Saline provides to a deck is simply amazing. This 3 CD card can be used in pretty much any de...

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 11:57pm

Lumi snowstorm

Haha, so what exactly is the point of this thread? You really have no subtlety at all when you try to downgrade something so you can get it for a better price. I get it, you're afraid they are going to release lumi like what they did with a few other epic grade cards and offer them for 8k price. I'm quite sure they will put it as a minor recharge though but man you have to work on being more discreet cause you want it so bad you had to make a thread about it lol.

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:50am

Event

The event was great, the prizes were all incredible. The only concern that me and a few others had was the timing of it all. If it was done on something like a weekend that would have worked out better but because its was done on a weekday and people have work/school or other commitments so it made things a bit inconvenient, but otherwise it was a nice event. Hopefully we'll see more good ones coming as the holidays start rolling in, can't wait!

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 8:02am

For those that bought the epic version hoping that you could enhance it with stones, you have my sympathy, she looked good but I didn't get her myself and you'll see why after reading this. Here's the REAL kicker: Liana was not supposed to be a recharge card and was actually supposed to be a tower reward that you could buy with tower coins. The fact that they made it a recharge had me really surprised but I had a feeling about such complications arising. I'm not sure if they could change the cod...

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:41pm

remove Modesty

I have been advocating for a modesty prohibition even before its release here in KaL because I have known about it prior to its arrival here. This is one of those cards that when played can do a complete 180 and turn the battle around as soon as it hits the field. Its very frustrating to be on the winning end and how this one card can instantaneously undo everything. Its not like he doesn't have counters, the problem is many people that have him will play him in conjunction to things like Fatali...

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:17am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

There is a phase and rant for literally everything in this game. 4 years ago it was maia/mifuzuna spike rush 2-3 years ago it was aurora rush Last year it was fairy rush Now it is Quilins People find excuses to complain about everything. If you are a long time player and have made it this far into the game you should have all the resources that you need for dealing with it. There is a weakness to every card, the best cards are the ones with the fewest weaknesses but there is no WIN ALL deck. If ...

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 2:07am

What does KAL need?

That's what SHOULD happen, but its NOT. Remember that this is a business before a service, their main goal is to get you to spend and then let you have your fun with their events and such. Priority #1 is to create more OP cards so those pay2win players go right up and shell out money to remain relevant and competitive. When business is good next thing is everyone else. Those are all good suggestions but the chance of the actual implementation is up for debate, the game ran on this money first me...

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 8:33pm

Idea for attracting new players: Un-seale the Sealed League

I see where you are going with this idea but because sealed league also awards gold a lot of players could potentially use this method for gold exploitation, imagine if you won an average of 50 gold each time you ran out of tries for one attempt in sealed. If you had UNLIMITED access, you could farm this and within a day easily obtain at least 1k gold if not more. Here's my suggestion: We replace the class scrolls in our daily activity 90 rewards for 2 sealed league tickets. This way it motivate...

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:39pm

Want to buy - 25 egg chest info.

Quoted from "garvan" We didnt just get to a random conclusion that the event might be rigged. You know, they worked for it. And as the game is luck based on a large scale i especially think that these kind of events should try and balance it. Funny how you argue that it cant be 'perfect' so we might as well ruin it totally. I DO know. Funny how your post implied I don't care about the event when I worked equally as hard as the rest of you in all the events. Do you somehow think I don't want a p...

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:10pm

Quoted from "Dragon" It's 12 chest. And majority of the player are mainly mad at the fact that this last event is RNG based, meant to kill off the perfect score everyone have. Think of it like this, put the 7 event in reverse order and no one is mad because they didnt have to work through all the other bs. And buddy let me tell you, nothing is free in this world. There is always a price you have to pay such as time. So yea, they can keep telling us the event is free and etc. My mistake 12 chest...

Monday, April 24th 2017, 7:36pm

Quoted from "garvan" Quoted from "iArches" Quoted from "Diligence" Legitimate question, what's not stopping you from waiting till everyone has chosen their chest they want, and putting the 25 eggs in the lowest chest chosen? I do feel like this will happen, because say for example 80%+ people pick chest 1, I doubt you'd want to give all them people 25 eggs. Will there be a screenshot or something of proof so we know for definite what the chests contained before we were allowed to pick them? The...

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 10:08pm

Event Suggestion Thread

Oh my goodness guys, I gotten so many pm's and replies regarding my suggestions within the last two days its crazy I never expected it to be this popular. Thanks you all! @Cheychey: Its true that saddles DO give an advantage and I was thinking about that before I posted. Here's the thing though, most bosses have a massive amount of nukes at their disposal that do a lot of damage, in fact some of the harder boss have a "reave" skill that outright kills your monsters without any regards to damage ...

Monday, April 17th 2017, 8:39pm

Event Suggestion Thread

@Starwind Thank you for your feedback. Like I said, the event and reward is for your guys to implement and this was just a suggestion. I will tell you however that the rewards I suggested can guarantee both player participation and player satisfaction. The reward seem amazing yes and its supposed to be, like I said earlier this challenge is NOT EASY. If you do not believe me, you are a gm and if you have access to all the cards I personally challenge you can try it out yourself...winning a boss ...

Monday, April 17th 2017, 12:11am

Event Suggestion Thread

Since people don't really do bosses nowadays and only do it for dailies, here is a great idea to get it back up. Every month on the first week make a quest where you have to beat a boss using ONLY THE SAME MONSTERS AS THE BOSS'S TYPE. Conditions/rules 1. For example, if its a windy cliff boss, the participants may only use halfblood cards. If its a hell's realm boss, they may only use demon cards, for shimmering cave they may only use goblin types. 2. Fusion/hybrid types as well as planes creatu...