You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 796.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:21pm

Author: (∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

There is a thread to report bugs on. Do you need me to link it? I dont wanna assume that 25% of the posts on it are from you.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 4:54pm

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

First off....she is not "buying" cards. Neither does Kimono Sakibomb or Mr.Cookie. They are not kal addicts buying cards. You must be lost.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:45pm

Reserving this thread for the next card that needs to be nerfed or removed. Maybe another 11th thread?

This is my space. Not yours. When the time comes I will post my thoughts.....maybe 20 words or less and def. not a Harry Potty Novel like some people do. Could it be Awaken 11th? Who Knows. But it will happen again. No longer do players make decks to adjust to certain cards....instead just hold each other hands and vote for them to be removed or nerfed. Yeah....that'll fix things

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:38pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Can we contact a big network to do inside story behind this group of people? Here we have so n so. Mid 30s....crying about pixel cards on an online game that addicts have spent thousands on.....only to get slammed by a card worth $20 and unstoppable with certain combos. Truly sad. More details at 11 with a behind the scene interview of someone who continue recharging mass amount and still is pretty terrible. Tom, back to you.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:34am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Players refuse to adapt so they'd rather vote to remove the card. Keep the tears coming, this is awesome. I enjoy queing up for pvp....casual ofcourse because who takes this game serious anyways? But while i am in que I look forward to reading all the crying threads/comments on the forums my oh my the evolution of our species has made some just a whiney buncha nubs.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:54pm

Didnt read any of this nonsense. Keep the card. The addicts will continue to recharge no matter what. If you remove this card then whats stopping one of the usually criers to make a thread about the next card they dont seem pleasing to play against?

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 8:29am

Hello strange bug came to game after last mainteance please fix it !

This is no bug. This is there way controlling the in game chat. Silence the chat....soon it be on the FORUMS Say what you can now...but soon the options to make threads and leave replies will be disabled.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:48pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "AvadaKing" better than crying for 11th: DDDD on server 17 is a Modesty paid card :: D it is fair? coz people are normal and do not buy 1 card for 200 euros 200 euro is the month of my rent: D this game is no longer about how you can tactic, but how much you put real money in there .. and I want to vomit This game has always been about how much money you want to spend in order to get some wins. Otherwise enjoy saving up months of gold and wait for it in show up in the AH.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:44pm

Still No Scout Revie

lols, the virgins crying about recharge cards.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 9:03pm

Removal of Pan

pan is not gone....there are some still out there. hiding in the shadows waiting

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:19pm

Still seeing Pan in AH

what? He hid it in the mail until the extraction was over and then decided to sell it for 200?

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:06pm

Still seeing Pan in AH

Well well well. it seems a few have been missed huh? dema! Your extraction team sucks > 301 Moved Permanently

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:33pm

Trying to make game more active

hey guys check out my videos of this very outdated game where you can pay $100s for cards!!! Which if you want to survive any chance arena then ull need to spend a lot.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 4:40pm

pvp

there there CryFire, everything should of been sorted out because everyone else got the stuff that dema was suppose to hand out.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:19am

pvp

what gift? And you have given a very vague statement....need details! what rank were you? hmm

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 9:00am

Ban the Arena or limit only max rank of Epic cards allowed in.

Yes. The only solution that really fixes all that goo goo gah gah wah wah herpy derpiness. Without arena we can move onto doing bosses more often, league and event those daily events that get canceled 9.99/10 times every week O_O Holy dog sheet, the best solution has been given. WOOOOOOOW If you comment, limit your garbage that i wont read after the 5th or 6th word to nothing over 20 words. Seriously, this isnt an essay like some people make it out to be. Shut upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp thx

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 7:48pm

Not Secure

maybe stop stealing your neighbors wifi Oh no. I hope no one steals my personal info just so they can gain access to my kal account.....gee how would i ever survive. I know some of these addicts wouldnt.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 2:35pm

I do not play with quills.....quilins ..idk However Before servers went past 11 there was a time when Mifzuna, Mia, + military charge + encourage or Swift Raid + Leg/Godlike Crossbow rangers were the absolute way to rush people, and in some cases it was used a lot. Eventually teams/players got smart and figured out ways to counter it. Sometimes it works, other times it doesnt. 11th alone??? lols. pleaseeee. Its when Judgement + Lifewarder comes out that I just hit the surrender button. Buuuuuuuu...