You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 1:01am

Author: Ulyssandra

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Shocking furora is also glitched or if intended this way unfair to one side. Her skill hits like arma from left to right. Meaning each time a creature gets pushed back one square they get hit again and again. But that only works if your hero is on the left. If you are on the right side of the map then regardless she only hits once.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 2:39am

Will we get updates on how many points we are at? Also nice job changing the values of points.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 11:25pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

[Sylvi's Guardian] Call blade soul 2. it says godlike summon with 5/2/12. The godlike bladesoul has 17 hp not 12. Just a card text error.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 10:43pm

Update On the broken game

I never got anything so consider yourself really lucky? lol.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:42pm

Turn timer

So I just learned that people have stalling lists in pvp if you use certain cards. ( 11th being one ) Can i make the suggestion of if people are letting there turns run out like 3 times in a row they get less time on the next turn? Its annoying playing games with people where its constantly 30 seconds and they arent even playing anything or doing anything. Or something that would stop people from stalling. I know this has also been an issue in showdown. people will purposely stall to win instead...

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:36pm

New cards

honestly no one is debating that warriors are ripped off. im just saying priest is as well minimum. i get a priest is a healer but with no real attack they cant defend themself in 1v1.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 5:43pm

New cards

Yes each class has their own unique. But the classes havnt changed at all while coming out with new cards. Theyve become outdated and need to change with the cards coming out with how the new focuses are.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 5:28pm

New cards

but those are creatures. why not some spell cards that will help in the sense. That way there not already disabled when you play them because of wheel or whatever else. And priest might have chosen but if wheel is up chosen is useless just like the rest of their cards.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:56pm

New cards

Its been awhile since we have gotten new pvp cards. Or spells in general. My suggestion for a spell would be making a forget ability spell for all classes. With the growing amount of wheels and the sun its hard when you dont have counters to it other than being a mage. Priest have nothing to counter a wheel and and awakened sun with its return makes matchs boring because there is no way to get rid of it. I missed recharges or whatever events for dragon kane. I have blue violet but on a field of ...

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:59am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I agree. Pan is worse. Pan getting anything out in a single turn. People constantly running multiples. Pan changes a battle more than iv ever seen 11th. With pan on the field 11th isnt even useful. Yay 11th for 3 turns. Oh whats that? Pan and 2 skills. great now modesty is out and its game over. Or those savage people who use pan with heavenly help to kill 11th. just uncalled for and totally unbalanced. Lets raise Pan countdown to 2 so this doesnt happen anymore.

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 10:41pm

Errors

The error with the sun not showing increased stats is for all types. Legendary godlike and awakened. Just updating that as its still an issue. The other issue is kimono masami. As the person above stated. New years call to my knowledge draws a creature card. Not the highest cd card like its supposed to. Other glitch is with using auto battle. If you auto and the first card in your hand is premed it will not use the skill. It auto ends your turn making you lose regardless what map your playing. (...

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:02pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Your a week early for 3 times this year. try again next week where itll be accurate.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 4:05pm

Monday? Mondays a holiday. Your stuck till Tuesday at least.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 2:05pm

You recharged without looking at the events in the game? Uv been commenting on how things are missing. You are at fault for that. Yall just need to relax. Yah KAL has its issues but if they wernt worth them im sure most of us wouldv left already.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 3:09pm

Possible error with sun?

The sun doesnt gain attack when charmed. For example if the queen charms him when summoned he remains 0-8. Dont know if this is meant this way. If so charm prevents creature from acting?

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 2:15am

cristmas are for stay with the family

But the point of the events during the actual time is its more in the spirit of said holiday. Personally i always look forward to different holidays just to see what the games do for the players and for events. Also try to remember. Christmas isnt a happy time for everyone. Some people dont have others or have lost loved ones and are constantly reminded of that during the holidays. So while your with family those people are at home thanking the games they play for the extra events and distractio...

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:46pm

Legendary sun visual glitch

So got the sun with the cyber monday sale ( thanks ) On the first turn at least for the legendary sun it does not show in the increase in stats. It shows every turn after the first. so it moves 2 spots still 0-8 then 2nd turn it moves and 4-12. It counts it just not showing at least to the owner. Dont know if others can see or not. -Update Only when you are on the left side does this happen. just played pvp on the right side and it showed as it should.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 1:44am

Christmas Event - Questions

Just remember people who play on the western side of the world. Game time is different. Im eastern meaning this event ends at 6pm and the tower doesnt reset till 11pm the night before. How about this.. Do the cards for tower have to be different? Like say the AI has 2 paladins can you put 2 paladins? Or what if they have 1 paladin and you have 2? Does that count as 1 or 2?

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 1:03am

Tower reset

Any chance of having a early tower reset or a free option to reset for this weak only? Completed already and boxing day is family event Great event. Love the Fire thingy. But sucky timing for people who do tower ahead of time

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 10:57pm

Where do Flame Dragon Guards come from?

It was a big recharge. Dragon aspect Alexis summons one each turn. she is a wall. Also reflects magic damage and is 4cd.