You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 7:23am

Author: Thebosha

Trying to make game more active

Quoted from "OLAN" the only way to improve this game is to launch a new server Launching a new server doesn't improve the game lol, There are many ways to improve the game. new dungeons better gsd rewards better pvp rewards better daily rewards better weekly rewards better cards in booster bonanza more map levels more levels better armor that is just a few that would improve the game and then adding a new server would keep the money flowing for gamigo but would not improve game because they onl...

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 6:22am

If someone camps arena, stop giving them points

All they have to do is match pvp based on vip and its all fixed just like that. Obviously give or take 2 vip so for example vip 10 can match with 8-10 vip 4 can match 2-6 0 vip can match 0-2 let the whales battle it out and the non whales battle it out

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 6:39am

Events

The problem is the events and game are outdated bro. There are no good events apart from when they release a decent free card or has you mentioned the 7 day login or 30 day login because those are the only times when you can get something decent in the way of gems,opals and cards. Dungeons are pretty much useless and only really get done to complete daily quest although even the daily and weekly rewards for completing all quests are random and most of the rewards are useless. I have recently rea...

Monday, April 16th 2018, 1:39pm

MERGE all servers into just two and here is a plan

They would not need to unban pan lol and there would not be a non vip server because anyone vip9 or less would be on 2nd server.

Monday, April 16th 2018, 7:55am

MERGE all servers into just two and here is a plan

So as i said just merge everything into two servers. Main server is for vip 10 players lets move all the whales together. 2nd server for everyone else and once a player hits vip10 they are moved to main server. what will this achieve?. Well first of all whales love to win so this will encourage the vip 10 to keep spending because they will have more competition from players with similar cards and pvp wont just be a walk over like it is now for them. This will also encourage players from 2nd serv...

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 5:56pm

Arena and Map broken once again

I havent been able to complete these map quests because they are always stuck. The daily one works fine but whenever a card event comes the map quest never works for me so i lose out on getting the card. Been bugged since xmas lol

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:09am

3.1 Feedback

Was hoping for more if i am honest, The hybrid cards where as its nice to see some new content will never get played. There was nothing that stood out to be interesting for any deck. The new skills did peak my interest but has mentioned above they will be rare and just not worth the hassle of trying to get them. The banner event should of awarded voideguarde after 15 day login not added to the 7 day recharge atleast give us low cashers and non vip a fighting chance with v n v release. V n v with...

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 9:53am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

Server 17 Bastien Character TheBosha Choice of card The Chosen One Submission

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 6:05pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Thanx for the compensation much appreciated so thanx to para and dema for sorting this out.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 4:32pm

First of all i could understand a problem with server 17 getting compensation if it involved vice n virtue packs because they are not out on server 17. But everything that was given to server 1-16 in the compensation as been on server 17 for a while too. Tarot pks have been on sale 2-3 times already and most whales have multiple tarot cards some have 3-4 wheels, The other stuff gold,rubies,silver,dragonsoul chest (which by the way the event was also over xmas period and s17 couldnt collect then ...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 11:50am

Just checking in on wether Para as had a reply to the emails he sent yet. That is all ty.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:53pm

Well judging from your replies on here we can all see that you have spoken out for us and let the bosses know our feelings on the matter and that's all we can ask for from the GMs. I myself am satisfied that the community on server 17 have spoken and have been heard so i will leave it to the bosses to decide. Once again ty for speaking up for us and look forward to more events from you guys.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:23pm

All we ask is to be treated equally and fairly i don't think that is to much to ask and thank you for replying to the threads and informing Demadrend of the situation. Server 16 also was rewarded and yet they never had a problem with there server so you can see why so many of us a angry. Anyway it comes down to the bosses and game devs to sort it out or to choose to do nothing, there isn't much the players can do but voice there concern.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 5:38pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" Continue what? The message that s17 are unhappy has been received loud and clear. Is there anything else anyone could add to the 'not happy with compensation' story that will actually be on topic and different to what's already been said? I don't think so. If this thread ends up being as ridiculous as the other one it will also be locked. Me commenting on this thread is because my thread was closed due to obvious trolls on the forum that were trying to stir up trouble. ...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:32pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

This is about all of server 17 not just the whales but the free players and the players that don't use the forums and there are quite a few of them. The compensation is unfair especially has server 17 not only was down 1 extra day but it was also over the main holiday period. There is an equality act and most companies abide by that. Plain decency in being fair to all there customers and participants from all servers.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:35pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Im just wondering why are u so suprised with all this We are suprised because we expect better from the company and not that they favor older servers over the newest.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:58pm

Apparently server 16 got the compensation too and they have been fine on both occasions.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:46pm

S17 was down 6 days over xmas and new year we got 5 fire opal 12 epic synth 3 scarlet synth and some silver but server 1-15 was down less days and not over the holidays and gets war horse 2.5 mill silver 5 fire opal 1000gold tarot pk 10 dragonsoul chest 250 rubies 1 fire opal 50k silver Seriously explain how that is anyway fair to server 17?.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:31pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

We were down 6 days bud over xmas and new year so no its not a record.