You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 4:33pm

Author: azuron96

Kaynie's thoughts

WOAH i cant believe someone playing this game and is a non-troll member of forum actually dared to utter the name of "eternity crius". You do realize releasing that card = end of f2p right? I mean as soon as that card is on the field, there is literally nothing an f2p can do in pvp. Medium whales can use doomskar/elder dragon kane and heavy whales can use modesty. But its the complete end of rush decks, direct damage decks, jarax, qilins and any other quick-end decks. That card, and that card al...

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:24am

locked creatures

So that people donot farm rubies by spam-selling mifzuna/kings/eacann

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 5:22am

when is it

S-16 came out on december, s-17 on february, when is s-18 coming? Any news mods??? Is it even coming in 2018?

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:03pm

Would like the ability to sell gear & items that take up space in stash.

Quoted from "icedemon" i agree and also why dont we ever trade cards like if a leg for a leg and items like i keep getting lvid horsehair and need a flame horsehair why dont we trade between firend and guild mates Because everyone will make heaps of alts and start making exchanges like ... say elder dragon kain (idk his name here) for squire. Or osiris for paladin. That would be unfair.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 8:13pm

Would like the ability to sell gear & items that take up space in stash.

KaL cannot make any changes to in-game features. They can only change in-game event rewards and forum events. Even if you give a suggestion regarding an in-game feature, only chinese devs can do that and it is highly unlikely they will do so given the quality of the recharge cards. Also, any change to original game english version will be implemented in RoM, which makes changing major stuff harder (once a year or once in 2 years i think. And that too one feature per update). SO, buddy, forget yo...

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 12:57pm

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1. In-game nickname: NIL 2. Server No.: 17 3. Skill choice desired: Chosen one 4. Link of your image: 301 Moved Permanently

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 4:24am

Recharge for Modesty Event

Quoted from "These Heaux" Plus when the new cards come...maybe summer time with magic supression its only going to encourage this crap to be played more. Whats magic supression? can you elaborate?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:16pm

New content

Atleast he is saying something productive, unlike you theseheaux, just making useless comments. If you have something constructive to say, go ahead. Else, be on your own way.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 4:57am

Useless week

well idk. sometimes they do give nice cards for free : like hettie blunderbuss. but mostly its krap.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:16pm

Useless week

Thats not the whole point @walthamir. A man's gotta do what he can to survive. All is fair in love(for gold and pvp tokens) and war. Anyways that's not the whole point of the post.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:40pm

Hello

S17 gets new players every week(although most are alt accounts). You can join us and see. level 20-35 people are sometimes seen fighting each other in arena (actual fights not feeding) P.S. putting punctuation marks or atleast a "." (period/full stop) between sentences would make reading more easy and less tedious/

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:28am

Useless week

So I have noticed that atleast once or sometimes twice a month for a span of 7+ days each time, there is absolutely no useful event. RDL got cancelled this time and trojan is also gone. Completing 5 runs of den (once in 2.5 days) gives mere 500 exp. And there is literally nothing else to do right now until 30th january except grinding the same ol sanguine tribe for armor, and re-load game hourly for Forbidden Zone (which is the only thing prompting me to log in this week) I am severely unmotivat...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 4:22pm

not here in s17 yet

Thanks dema for the answer.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:14am

not here in s17 yet

Hello, I just wanted to point out that Red dragon's lair that was supposed to start from 23rd jan is not in S17. Will it come at all? Or did the event get cancelled?

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 4:12pm

New updates or cards

version update takes place once a year right? when did 2.0 come out?

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 3:51pm

Appreciated

On behalf of s17 I would like to thank para and dema for the (re)compensations. We really really appreciate it.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 12:38pm

Problem with login to game

we will get compensated right? I want the russet horse :3 and them crystals

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 2:03pm

hybrid,mimic questions

Thanks for replying

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 12:50pm

hybrid,mimic questions

Hello players, I had two questions and I hope they can be answered by forum users. 1. What exactly happens when mimic becomes the sun and gets killed? Does he return as sun in hand, does he return as mimic in hand, or does it not return at all? Or is it prohibited from becoming the sun? 2. How is crit and block rate of hybrid creatures determined? Does the highest reputation count? Do they get averaged? Do they get summed up?

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 6:02am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Walthamir" petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th... (i put in orange for people that have vision problems). man you are all so smart... i'm really don't know what i did all this years playing this game... i learn a lot this last months.... na...lol This forum topic its just to help make this game more equal, just that. That card have advantage a lot of advantage if used with BRAINS, .. Did you at least see whats happening in oth...